New couple to shine

The journey for both of the kranti kari barristers was not easy at all. We all have witnessed their relationship. From zimmedari to jeene ki wajah. Let's have a look on the pages of their life when they came across the most beautiful phase of there life.
Ani's age - 28
Bon's age- 23

It was a very beautiful morning rising in the beautiful lands of tulsipur. The morning was usual but not for our bondita who was very busy in her morning household chores.

She completed the morning aarti and and get the breakfast ready with the help of Ahana (som's wife). Soon it was breakfast time and everyone settled down except anirudh.
Bondita was serving food to kaka and he asked her..

Kaka- beta.. Aaj anirudh dikh nai raha. Tabyat to thik h na uski?

Bon- (smiles and says) ji kaka sab thik h bas kal raat wo thoda late soye the na kaam zada tha to isiliye nai uthaya.

Binoy- oho ye ladka bhi na... Kabhi to sehat ka dhyan rakha karey. Bondita samjhao usko zara ki der raat tak kam na kare.
*to which she just smiled and nodded.
Ahana and bondita served food to everyone and bondita left for her room to wake his lazy man up.

She entered the room and found him sleeping like a baby. She doesn't wanted to wake him up but it was important too.
She went near him and tried to wake him up.

Bon- pati babu utho na... Pati babu utho na kabse so rahe ho.

Ani( in sleepy tone) - kya h bonditaaaa.. Sone do na plzzz.

Bon- nai.. Bilkul bhi nai chalo utho.
*she tried to pull off his duvet but he clutched it tight even in sleep.
She sighed in defeat and said..

Bon- aap nai manogey na.. Thik h.

*she went near his ear and shouts

Pati babu uthooo.

He waked up in jerk with a horrible expression and bondita laughed out loud
Which irked him more.

Ani ( irritately)- kya h ye bondita. Aise kaun uthata h.

*she glared and faked her anger.
I mean raat ko late soya tha na to nind to puri honi hi chaiye na.

Bon- achaa ji!!?? Kaunsa aisa kaam kar rahe they batana zara? Maine kaha tha aapse ki raat k do bajey tak romantic books padho?? Nai na? To chup chap utho aur jao na nahane. Mai koi bahana nai sunna chahti apse.

Ani- fine bondita matey jaata hu. Par plz kisiko mat batana ki mai book padh raha tha.

And she left the room while he quickly freshened up and came down.

He sat for his breakfast and was expecting bondita to serve him food with his favorite kheer. But to his utter surprise ahana came and started serving him.

Ani- ahana aaj bondita nai h? Aur ye kya banaya h aaj.. (Loudly)Chawal? Wo bhi subah subah? Aur wo bhi baigan?? What the hell yaar!!! Mujhe nai khana ye sab.

Ahana( bit rudely) - khana to wahi h aaj... Ab mai aur didi sabke liye alag alag to nai banayenge na. Aur kya lagta h aapko kitna baj raha h abhi? Time dekho dada 11 baj rahe h.. Itne time tak nashta hi karte rahenge to aram kab karenge ham? Isiliye kaka ka adesh tha ki direct bhat sabji hi khana h.. Chalo ab khao na dada.

*he was utter shocked that why she is talking to him like that. He was about to protest but kaka arrived and said.

Kaka- (smiles)anirudh beta.. Nashta kar rahe ho?

Ani- nai kaka.. Kaha mai nashta kar raha hu.. Apna pet kharab kar raha hu.

Kaka-( grins and says) to tujhe kya lagta h ki is ghar ki bahuyein aram na kare? Bas sara din tum logo k liye ye wo ye wo karte rahe?
Khana to tujhe padega hi anirudh kyuki iske bad tujhe khana nai milne wala beta