{bts} v - vampire

[Fluff/Supernatural]

Yawning , you closed your heavy eyelids for one second before being rudely interrupted by the noise of loud engine .

Your eyes fluttered open quickly and you immediately got up from the cold seats of the bus stop , lifting the books away from your lap and brushing the dust off your skirt .

A sudden cold breeze blew across your restless face as you sniffed . To your surprise , there were no body on the bus . After sitting down , you lazily raised your left hand , checking the time on your leather watch . You furrowed your eyebrows as you stared at the time .

It was only around 8:45 pm , the usual time after classes . Normally , there would be at least more than ten people but strangely , you were alone on the clammed up and frosty bus .

As you started look around the bus timidly, you thought you caught a glimpse of someone . You gasped softly as you hurriedly turned away , blinking and rubbing your eyes several times .

Imagining things is common especially when you need a break from a long day at school .

Looking out of the window , you felt that something wasn't right . The already gloomy night terrifyingly felt even darker and the roads seem to have chased people away .

It was the first time you felt so horribly afraid . The coldness of the atmosphere felt like it was about to eat you up .

You wanted to get off the bus as soon as possible .

Then you felt a sneeze coming your way . The temperature of the atmosphere is surely not making you comfortable .

You squinted your eyes shut and lifted your hand to cover your mouth .

But you did not sneeze .

Your eyes widened as a pale cold hand covered your mouth . You felt your whole body tensed up as you tried to struggle free .

You wanted to shout but no voice came out . You struggled even harder but could not get out of the tight grip .

Suddenly , a skinny brown-hair guy filled the empty seat beside you . He appeared on the seat out of thin air , fidgeting to find a comfortable position on the seat .

Your jaws dropped as you backed away , only to feel the window behind you .

You continued to move away from the strange person although there was no where else to go .

He chuckled as he flashed you a rectangle smile , melting your heart slowly .

" Don't worry bout' me . I'm fine , " He started .

You continued to glared at him , frightened .

" You're not . " He continued , laughing at his own joke .

He quickly looked at all directions after seeing your reaction , checking for something .

" They're gone . What are you lookin' at ay ? " He asked while using his thumb to feel his teeth .

You blinked your eyes several times nervously before slowly pointing your index finger at him , signaling that he was the one that caught your eye .

He reached out and grabbed your finger . The feeling of his cold hands made you gasp as you pulled back your finger , only to have it held tighter .

" Don't be afraid of me . " He smiled softly .

" W-who are y-you ? " You mumbled nervously .

" I'm TaeHyung but call me V instead , " He replied with a grin .

" Who are t-they ? " You stammered as you pulled your finger away from him .

" They ? " V questioned , raising an eyebrow .

He then shot up while raising a finger , finally getting what you mean .

" They aren't good . I don't want you to be their friends . " He replied , eyes looking in all directions .

You gave a confused look and looked away while nodding slowly .

" They are after me . Bad kills the good . " He continued , obviously hinting you that he's the 'good' .

" Hey , want me to tell you a secret ? " He smirked .

You nodded calmly .

V tidied up his hair swiftly before taking a deep breath .

He flashed you his sweet smile once again and you felt yourself smiling too but your smile soon faded , replacing it with a scared expression now . Your eyes popped out .

Two of his teeth were as sharp as knives and as shiny as diamonds . They looked dangerous , very dangerous . Looks like they could bite someone's skin off .

Snapping out of your trance , you saw those fangs again and opened your mouth to scream .

Something interrupt you again . This time it was not V's hand . Neither was it his finger .

What was it ?

Lips . His warm and soft lips . Although it was just a quick three second kiss , his lips were softer than you could ever imagine .

Ending the kiss too soon , he pulled away and gave you a shy smile .

A vampire just kissed you .

" H-hey ! V ! That w-was my first kiss ! " You whined and pouted .

" So ? It was worthy , ___________ " He answered casually .

" How did you kno- "

" Here . " He pointed to your name on your books on your lap , cutting your sentence .

You quickly and shyly covered up your name and felt your cheeks burning .

" You're cute babe . See you tomorrow here alright ? Don't be late to catch this bus , i'll be waiting . " He whispered in your ear .

You blushed even more and then realized that the bus has reached your bus stop . You nodded shyly and stood up .

" Goodbye V . " You whispered to yourself as you stepped down the bus .

Standing at the bus stop , you peeped inside the bus to look for V but he was already gone .

You sighed and kept your gaze down while walking home .

" Don't get a boyfriend by the way , and that's because you're mine now . " a familiar voice said beside you .

You jumped up in fear but realized that it was V .

" I'm walking you home . It's too late for my Jagi to be walking alone . " He grinned .

" Thanks . " You replied as you leaned in to kiss him on the cheek , not realizing that you had done it .

But you thought , nevermind , he's mine now and i do love him .

Don't forget to vote & don't be shy to request !!

[ just changed the book cover & hope its simpler & nicer now xx ]