The boy and that nerd♥

chapter 1

It was monday morning the most irritating sound of my alarm buzzed into my ears,i lay in bed feeling the warmth of it and never to leave it butt all good things come to an end.

The hot water relaxed my muscles and i scurbbed each and every part of my body carefully.I pulled out my torn jeans and a sweatshirt ,my converse and applied a little lip gloss to brighten up my dried out lips.I was gonna be late on my first day of high school if i were to curl my hair so i just blow dired it and left it in its most sutibale way.

Just when i was gonna log on to instagram i heard a honk,well not a hory honk but a car honk like......ughh like well you know. I went down the stairs jumping like a seahorse and just then i realized i left my phone on the bed so i rushed back up the stairs making a hard noise.I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my back pocket and jsut had a one quick glance in the mirror .

My best friend lilly was honking like a maniace creating a loud noise and earning me a few akward and creepy looks from my neighbours.
Me and lilly have been together since kindergarden and we have done the craziest shit on this world together.

As i hopped into the car and shutting the door behind me lilly greetd me and said"heyy good morning and thanks for making us soo late on our first day" i adjusted myself and turned my head so that i could face her."sorry i forgot my phone"

Just as i got out of the car i seriously heard lilly scream