Chapter 2

Well when i came out of the car i heard lilly almost bang the door in anger and scream.She actually saw Travis flerting with some random chick i guess her name was laura.Answering my thoughts lilly sort of stomped her foot down in anger and cursed out Laura's name. If you didn't know Travis is the only guy lilly has been crushing on ever since middle school and honestly i don't blame her cause he is my brother and well he just is very attractive.

Suddenly my eyes landed on someone just close to my brother he sort of looked like a new guy but Brooklyn high school is the most boring  school ever it couldn't even afford to buy a hall for our prom night last year we had it in our gym. "lilly who's that person next to Travis?"

Lilly had a harsh tone and said "Emma Jacobs that girl who's flerting with my crush is Laura and i hate her!" i winced at her tone and snapped back "i know who she is and i hate her too but who's that guy over there?"

Lilly eye's widdened as she saw who that guy is her eye's had popped out so much i was scared it would come out of her eye socket.His ripped jeans was clinging to his legs scared that they would slip of any time and he wore a white tshirt that was so tight that i could see through his shirt,he had a grey hoodie on and he had rolled his sleeves.
"Emma his name is Michael D'mello"
"Emmy" "Emma Jacobs!"  i snapped out of my so called dream and turned to see a mischivous grin on lilly's face. "Emma stop staring at him it's his first day and your already taken from his heavenly looks?"
my cheeks had turned a deep red colour and i playfully slapped lilly's hand.

The bell rang for our first period and i ran to my first class that was english after saying good bye to lilly, unfortunately lilly was not with me so i was alone. 

As i stepped in class i saw all the back seats occupied so i slipped in one of the front one's. I dropped my bag and removed my books and started reading pride and prejudice for the third time i lovd that book and movie soo much that even if i was stuck on an island and i could ask god for something i would have asked him for my pride and prejudice book. As miss Kimberly started lecturing us on Mr.Dancy's character a few minutes later the door banged open and revealed a tall guy with messy hair and ripped jeans it was tough to make out who he was. After i blinked my eyes twice i realized it was him. Michael D'mello.

He sat right behind me and started tapping his fingers to the desk making a rythm and repeating it and honestly it was so difficult concentrating to what miss Kimberly is saying she kept on glaring at him and also gave him detention for entering late although he seemed the least bothered about it but seriously who get's detention on their first day of high school. 

It was the worst class ever with all the girls giving him a innocent look and all the boys giving him a if-you-touch-my-girl-i-will-beat-you-to-mush type look and it was hilarious.Before i even blinked my eyes a paper ball hit my shoulder and my instinct told me that the boy who sat behind me hit it. I turned and looked at his beautiful eyes but he just tilted his head a little wondering why i was staring at him. Taking all my guts i snapped and said "why did you hit me with a paper ball i'm trying to concentrate!?" he grumbled and cursed under his breath something that was probably gibrish to my ears. 

"Sorry nerd i was passing it to my friend luke ok and just for your information it is a paper ball you cannot get hit by it coz it weighs less then an ant."

Just before i could snap back at him for calling me a nerd miss Kimberly appeared and said "Mrs.Jacobs would you like to accompany Mr.D'mello in detention"

"I....i miss.....please"i tried forming a sentece but i was too shocked by what miss Kimberly had said .I thought she was a nice teacher. 
"Emma Jacobs detention after school!"

"And no excuses"
ughhhhh wow emma first day of high school and already detention this year is gonna be tough.

a/n-plssss vote and comment
thoughts about
1)Emma
2)Lilly
♥♥♥