🍙┊prologueˎˊ˗

Art credit: kuku1585 on Twitter

━✦❘༻🍙༺❘✦━

It was currently lunch in Inarizaki and a certain gray haired male groaned as he sat in his seat.

'Just my luck. I forgot my lunch at home and I can't even ask Tsumu for some of his lunch because he's sick and can't even leave home to bring my lunch.' Osamu thought before he sighed.

"I can wait till after school to buy something to eat. Yeah, I can." He said before his stomach growled.

"Would you like some of my lunch?" Osamu heard someone ask before he turned to look at the source of the voice.

Seated next to him was a boy with [H/C] hair that complimented his [E/C] eyes and had [S/C] skin that glowed. Osamu was dazed by the boys look that he zoned out. 

"Hello?" The boy said which dragged Osamu out his thoughts.

"Oh. Hello. Did you ask me something?" Osamu asked before the male nodded.

"I asked if you wanted some of my lunch. You seem pretty hungry." The [H/C] haired boy said before Osamu shook his head.

"No I'm fine. Thank you for the offer though." He said but as if on que, his stomach growled indicating he was indeed hungry.

"Your stomach says otherwise." The boy laughed before he put some onigiri on a napkin and handed it to Osamu.

"Here." He said before Osamu took it.

"Are you sure?" Osamu asked.

"Yes, of course." The boy said as Osamu stared at it for a second before biting into one. Osamu's eyes lit up before he started eating the rest.

"Is it that good?" The [H/C] haired boy laughed as Osamu nodded.

"It's great. By the way, that's your name?" Osamu asked the boy next to him.

"My name is [L/N] [Y/N]. Yours?" The boy said as Osamu nodded.

"Mine is Miya Osamu. Thank you for the meal [L/N]." Osamu smiled.