Chapter 3 - David's butler

ugh hi this chapter includes someone from my school who decided he wanted to have sex with david attenborough

yes hi joe d (if any of the other joe's are seeing this then if i say joe then it's not u i swear)

also bow down to me and my amazing music taste (if you don't like slowed music then fuck off) nanannanana come on come on come i like it like it come on come come on i kike it like it come on come on come i like it like it come on come on come on i like it like it love is great love is fine out the box out of line i'm too slow of a typo but cos i may be bad but i'm perfectly good at it sex in the air idc i love the smell of it sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me nanananan

I FORGOT HENTAI BITCH WAS A SONG???

i swear i write this like nobody's gonna see this irl <33 hi ava and possibly adds idk you're like the only non-irl people who are gonna read this

and of course hi irl people please don't judge me it's not maryam!!!!

now i'll stfu

Present Time

The Queen and David Attenborough have met once again, after Philip's death. Little does the Queen know, David has a butler that is around 21. (A/N yes i changed the age a little bit ok) Well, not just a butler. Also his sugar baby but, you know, nobody knows that.

David bowed slightly to the Queen. "Good morning, your majesty."

The Queen copied the gesture, a small smile plastered on her face. "Good morning, Sir David. It's a pleasure to meet you."

He returned the smile. "How have you been doing? I'm sure it's been... upsetting for you. With all that has gone on, that is."

The smile on Elizabeth's face was quickly replaced by a frown. "Of course, it has been rather hard. (lol) But I have been improving, I'd say."

"Ah, that's a positive." He straightened his tie ever so slightly.

"I suppose it is. How have you been?" She once again smiled.

(IDK WHAT IM DOING)

After their conversation

After their conversation, David excused himself to the room he had been assigned to within Buckingham Palace. It had a large queen-sized bed, with a deep red rug on the floor that matched the duvet covers. The duvets themselves were made out of duck-feather, and had that lovely soft feel to them.

David sat down on the bed, undoing his tie and unbuttoning a few of his top buttons on his shirt. He then shook a bell (idk what you do ok) to call for someone, more specifically, his butler. In came the boy, looking rather flustered and panicked.

"How may I help you, sir?"

"Hello, Joe." A devilish grin was put on David's face. Damn, he loved the boy. The way he'd walk, his hips swaying from side to side. (also forgot side to side was a song??)

David motioned for Joe to sit on his lap. The younger obeyed instantly, taking a tentative step forward, and sitting himself down on the other male's lap.

god help me i'm traumatising myself why am i doing this ok

smut warning fuckmylife

David smirked as he moved his mouth to Joe's ear.

"Why don't you fix what you've started?~" (NOT THE FUCKING ~ HELP.) Joe bit his lip, knowing very well he was talking about David's growing erection. He cautiously slid off his lap, as David began to pull his trousers and boxers  off. Joe gaped at the length of his member. He's seen David's dick many times before, but it's length never seized to surprise him (or turn him on but yk). He licked the tip of the member, swirling his tongue around, gently teasing him. David groaned, entangling his hair in the younger boy's hair. He tugged at the hair, pushing his dick further into Joe's mouth. The sudden movement caused him to moan into the dick. (i confused myself so much writing that oml)

David let out a heavy breath at the sudden vibration. "Good boy, pleasing your master so well.." (i'm about to cry) He pulled Joe's hair, causing him to arch his back slightly. Joe kept on sucking on his dick. "I'm g-gonna-" David made a breathy mix between a sigh and a small moan as he came. The younger male swallowed his cum, drooling as he did so.

David removed his member from Joe's mouth. He then pulled the other one up onto the bed and quickly pinned him up against the wall behind the bed. Joe's hands were above his head, held down by the other's hand. David's other hand was made useful by taking off Joe's trousers. He began to palm his member through his boxers, causing the smaller boy to let out a strangled moan, as he tried to contain any noise he made. "Now, now, let me hear your pretty voice." Joe let his head fall back as he moaned quietly.

Without warning, David threw off his own top and Hoe's top and boxers. He smashed his lips against Joe's, whilst moving his hand to play with his nipples. (i'm running out of things to say instead of joe's help i would do the —— haired but what the fuck is his hair colour i don't pay attention) Joe moaned into the kiss, pushing himself further into the elder's body, if it were possible. He felt his arms go to his sides as David brought both of his hands infront of him. "All fours." Joe obeyed instantly. "Suck" The taller of the two brought two of his fingers to the other's mouth, who put them in his mouth and covered them with his own saliva. (i disgusted myself) David then aruptly took them out and reached down to Joe's ear. "The safe word's scarf." (no i have no idea why but it is) He nodded, becoming impatient and trying to receive friction by grinding against David.

He smirked, suddenly putting his fingers into Joe's ass. "Fuck~" He inhaled sharply, letting out a desperate moan as he did so. His back arched ever so slightly, as David began to move his fingers. Suddenly, Joe let out a much louder moan as he hit his prostrate. "Mmm~ Please.. I want you!~" He begged. David quickly pulled his fingers out. "You're so wet for me, aren't you?" He whispered, leaning forwards and kissing Joe's neck, then biting it.

Without warning, David slammed into the boy, causing him to become, quite simply, a moaning mess. "Ahh~ Right t-there! Harder!~" Joe's back arched even more so. David let out a breathy "fuck" as he put his hands on the younger's hips. Joe let out a discontented whine as he pulled out, before a shocked gasp as he was flipped around onto his back. He wrapped his hands around David's neck, pulling him closer as he began to pound into him again. Joe pulled his face to his own, kissing him passionately. It wasn't as lust-filled. "I-I'm gonna come!-" He pulled out as they both released. They sat there panting. "Damn." Was all that David said, along with a smirk.

i'm fucking traumatised can i jump off a cliff please ahaha

right

i hate everyone

why did i spend my time writing this

oh my god ok

well

who wants to fuck the queen in the next chapter!!!

i'm going to cry

goodbye bitches ok