☾c̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦp̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ 2̥ͦ2̥ͦ☽

I look up and see Kendall the only person I don't wanna see."hey can we talk?" She says sitting down. "Yeah I think we need to" I say and she nods."Im really sorry I should've been thinking about your feelings and not my own. I should've broken it off a while ago" she says putting her hand on my knee. "I care about you Kendall I don't want you with him. I know how bad he turns" I say and she nods."I know and I'm really really sorry I broke it off with him the night you left. From now on I will not go after your exs and find my own guys" she says and I laugh. "That will be very much appreciated" i say and she gives me a hug."Will you forgive me?" She says and I laugh."I have to your my sister". I look up and see Devin smiling at me."ok so fill me in on what I missed" she says and I look at my shoes."umm so Devin and I decided to start a family" I say and she looks at me shocked."holy shit that's a big move" she says and I nod."yeah but we are both ready" i say and she smiles."that's good are you gonna get a infertility test?" I look at her confused."why would I need to get that?" I ask and she sighs."Kaylee there is a chance that you and I are infertile mom didn't want to tell you to flip you out" she says and I tear up."wow umm I guess I will get that test done" I say booking an appointment. What if I am infertile? What if I can't give Devin a family?"im gonna talk with Devin after the game" I say to kendall and she nods."good choice" I look at her."are you infertile?" She looks down at her shoes."I have a 10% chance to get pregnant and half of that chance is that it will fail" I give her a hug and rub her back."I will find out tomorrow morning if I am or not and you will be the first one to know" I say and she nods."I hope you have a bigger chance of getting pregnant than me. Y'all's children will be so cute" she says giving me hug and I laugh."ok the game is starting" I say and the game starts.
*3rd quarter*
Demarcus cousins elbows Devin nose and he goes down. I gasp but Devin gets up and shakes it off and continues to play."he is still hurting" I say looking at his face. He is scrunching his nose and he does that when he is in pain."yeah I can tell" Kendall says
The suns win and I run up to Devin and he spins me around."hey we need to talk once we get home it's pretty important" I say and he looks at me confused. "Is it good or bad?" I hold his hands."go celebrate" I say and he nods and kisses me and the goes to his team."Devin what pushed you to continue after getting elbowed to the nose?" The reporter asks and Devin waves me over."my family and this beautiful girl right here." He says kissing me."that is so cute kaylee how do you think Devin did today?" The reporter says and I look at Devin and laugh."could've done better" I say sarcastically. He pretends to be offended and they all laugh."no but for real they all did really really good and I'm really proud of all of them" I say and they all clap and whoop."ok baby I'm gonna go to the locker room and shower then we can go" he says kissing my head."ok I love you" I say kissing his cheek."I love you too" he screams after me and I laugh.I sit down and talk with kendall.
Devin walks out and we say bye to kendall."ok baby what do we need to talk about?" He says swinging our hands."let's wait til we get home okay?" I say and he stops."are you not ready for a family?" He says and he seems hurt. I get on my tip toes and kiss his lips."baby ofc I'm ready for a family this just goes with the topic" I say and he nods."m'lady" he says opening my door and I laugh."well thank you handsome" I get in and he gets in and puts his hand on my thigh."ok so is this a serious thing or?" He says and I nod."It is pretty serious" I say and he looks at me and kisses my hand.
*at home*
Devin and I get home and we walk to the living room."ok so the thing we need to talk about." I say sitting on the couch and Devin sits by me."so I don't even know how to say this but there is a chance that I'm infertile" Devin looks at me confused."what is that" I sigh."that means that I can't have children" he looks down and I start to cry."I have an appointment tomorrow to see if I can have kids or not" I say hugging him and he kisses my head. "We are in this together baby nothing will change between us okay?" He says kissing my head over and over."okay" I say and then we both fall asleep in each others arms.