Untimely Encounter

Scene : ( Previously, Y/N had been overcome by waves of emotion. Y/N wanted to capture Hisoka and found leads to his whereabouts. Y/N stupidly pursues Hisoka without backup into an abandoned ballet room. Y/N now finds themselves cornered, face to face with Hisoka. )

Y/N's POV :

Hisoka sauntered over to where I stood. "You really shouldn't look at me like that, I'm getting turned on." He licks his lips.

I activate my nen to block his aura. I can't push back, his aura is too strong and permeates the room. It's filled with bloodlust and yearning.

Before I know it, he's appeared behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing Hisoka?" I protest. I knew he was too strong for me to pull away, and my body was filled with anger. But for some reason I can't resist, mentally or physically.

"You aren't resisting, how curious". He turns his sly gaze onto the mirror wall, locking eye contact with me. "Maybe you want this more then you would like to admit."

"You filthy pig!" I collect my composure and ram my elbow into his torso, pulling away. " I wouldn't move if I were you". He begins to grin as I notice the card against my neck, a silent threat,  it's slit my neck enough for a trail of blood to trickle down. When did he move?

Hisoka has the ability of super speed, I can't win. I haven't even passed the final hunter exam and he's a member of the phantom troupe.

"The troupe doesn't need me until tomorrow morning, so I have a couple hours to spare." He pulls the card from my neck, looking at me with bloodlust eyes as he licks the blood off.

I don't answer. My heart is beating a million times a minute. My palms are sweating. What is he talking about? What does he want?

Hisoka trails his fingers along my neck. I shudder with fear or maybe anticipation. No I can't give in to his charms, my team needs me. This is a serial killer with an ever growing track record. I can't let him go free, I have to kill him.

"Stop Hisoka." I manage to say. He chuckles. "I can feel your flushed body, your heartrate has spiked, you think I'm going to let go of my prey?"

"Stop please." Oh god, I sound so pathetic.

"Stop? I don't think so. We both know you're outmatched. So why don't you just enjoy my company for a while. How about this, I'll treat you to dinner, if you promise to not run away." He slowly lifts a card. "But if you try to run away my little mouse, I'll kill you."

Hisoka saunters over to a spare broom closet and opens the door, inside lays an outfit of fancy attire. "Get changed, I'll give you five minutes".

"As if I would go to dinner with someone as disgusting as you!" I yell turning around to run for the exit. A card zips by my face nicking my ear, freezing me in my tracks. "I don't think you understood, that wasn't a request." Hisoka narrows his eyes. "Get changed, or I'll kill you."