Have More Respect for Ballet Rooms

Previously on Hisoka Fanfiction...

"As if I would go to dinner with someone as disgusting as you!" I yell turning around to run for the exit. A card zips by my face nicking my ear, freezing me in my tracks. "I don't think you understood me, that wasn't a request". Hisoka narrows his eyes. "Get changed, or I'll kill you."

Scene : Ballet room

Y/N POV :

I shakily walk to the broom closet, ignoring his eyes on me. His eyes seemed to travel up and down my body. Pervert.

He slowly closes the door behind me as I walk in, and flicks on the light. 

"You have 5 minutes". He warns.

I scan my surroundings, there's no windows or other exits. I could probably break down the wall to escape and since Hisoka is a wanted criminal, he can't be seen in broad daylight. Otherwise people will recognize him and he'll jeopardize the location of the troupe.

"4 minutes". Hisoka calls out.

Fuck. I have to do it now. I kick down the wall and the bricks shatter. Just as I'm about to book it out of there, I stop in my tracks, because Hisoka is standing on the other side of the wall.

He starts walking towards me as I back away and trip over a broom. Fuck, he's getting closer, what do I do? I quickly whip out my knife, but with the flick of his wrist he sends a card to whip it out of my hand.

"What am I going to do with you?" He chuckles. "Didn't I warn you what would happen if you tried to escape?". "Stay back!" My voice wavers with fear, I can't control it.

He steps closer. Now his face is inches away from mine, his hand finds it's way onto my waist. "Would you like me to help you get dressed? Since you're having so much trouble." His hot breath hits my ear. "Something tells me you want it too." 

"Shut up, you're disgusting". I weakly protest. He was filling my senses, his breath in my ear, the smell of his cologne, his body pressed against mine. It was too painful to bare, the desire was too much. Suddenly an invisible force was pressing me against him.

He smirks with lustful eyes. "You won't be able to break free from my bungee gum, you've been uncooperative and I won't release you unless you behave. And also, call me sir." "Never in a million years!" I struggle to break free, I struggle against my body's desires. Hisoka picks up on this through your aura. He grins, "It's futile, I know what you want, and I will stop at nothing to get what I want."

The invisible coil tightens around me and squeezes the air out of me. I stop resisting, my vision is fuzzy around the edges. "That's good, I knew you would comply eventually". I can't respond. I can't move. I lay helpless, breathless and in pain against Hisoka's chest. 

"Let me help you now." He offers. I can't protest. "See I'll even close my eyes." He closes his eyes and puts his hand over his face. He takes a card out and cuts down the seam of my uniform, it practically falls apart. He takes the outfit laying nearby and slowly dresses me with his eyes closed. After he's done, he opens his eyes and looks at me with... admiration?

" There, look how (beautiful/handsome/attractive) you look. I'll wait until you recover, and then I can take you to dinner." He lays down beside me and pulls me on top of his torso. I'm too exhausted to say anything. I slowly shut my eyes to rest.