EXTRA

Cryaotic was gonna pound Felix's face into the carpet if it was the last thing he'd do. Or maybe his computer. His computer was like a god computer. Lucky bastard. That computer's ass was doomed.

"Pewds, fuck you!" Cry jabbed his finger into Felix's chest. Felix was only beggining to get a grip on his laughter, god damn him. He sighed exaggeratedly and replied. "Gotcha good, Cry. Admit it, I am a fucking prank MASTER." But Cry was not in the mood to admit anything. He was pissed.

Ready to piss all over his turn tables and bleat like a goa- oops, wrong fandom.

Felix was noticing that Cry was only looking blatantly down at his feet. Shit, how badly did he fuck up, for real. He skidded his chair over again to his friends, bearing a sorry expression. "Just kidding, but ya know..." Cry did not look up.

"You actually wanted me to kiss you, didn't you."

This made Cry lift his head and the two were eye level again. "I- I wasn't particularly Pewds it was just a kinda in-the-moment thing." He felt a flush creep up the back of his neck. Felix stretched his neck and planted a kiss where the mouth of his mask should be. "W-woah!" Cry jumped back in his seat almost instantaneously. Even if Pewds hadn't actually kissed him, it was still... A kiss of sorts.

Cry gripped the chairlegs and stared wildly at his friend. Felix began to rise, and stood on his feet to push his chair into the crofty space of his computer desk. Where the hell is he going now???

"Hey, yo Pewds where you be off and going all a sudden?" Pewds turned as he was grabbing his coat. "Hm? Oh, I just remembered I have to send a letter to the post office." He added a little hastily, then he took a step forward toward the exit, "Cry, sorry to leave you so soon. I'm sure you wanted our game session to last a little longer than this. But hey." He put his hand on the knob. "Next time, I'll let you be first player." Then he winked and dissapeared through the door.

Cry stared at the remnants of Felix in the doorway. Flabbergasted. And underneath his apathetic white paper cover up, he was blushing from head to toe.

"Yea... Next time... Right."

Mixed signals were a mega bitch.