Chapter 1

As someone had knocked on the door, Big Floppa almost sprinted to it to avoid the awkward the confrontation of the dare. As Floppa had placed his paw on the door and opened it he saw the short and surprisingly happy cat, ironically named Grumpy Cat. She jumped up onto Floppa's back and patted his head "Hey! I haven't seen you in so long..since the last Summer Solstice..how have you been?"

Floppa was shocked, seeing Grumpy cat for the first time in the last 7 years "Grumpy

Floppa was shocked, seeing Grumpy cat for the first time in the last 7 years "Grumpy...I've been okay, but where did you go? You just left us without a warning,I was scared for you." Floppa sounded upset and hurt.by her actions.

"I left and ran away, I went off of social media as well and I got an airplane ticket. I was so tired of being seen as angry so I changed my name and went to France." She smiled at him and hugged around his neck softly.

Floppa had been in denial, his secret lover left him without any notice because of his poor reputation. He took her off of his back and said "Dear, my old lover, my life...why? I would've followed you! Why do this to me?"

Grumpy cat said "It is what I had to do..and I'm sorry. I figured I'd drop by to see you again to say that you need to move on, you haven't even considered a relationship with anyone even after 7 years..while I have a kitten and a wife that I've been married to for 5 years." Grumpy kissed his cheek and softly smiled "I will continue to admit our past relentons but I have moved on, now I hope you can do the same." She then got into her nice 2021 Kira Soul vehicle and drove off to the airport, leaving him to wonder what went wrong

As Grumpy cat had started to drive off into the distance and Floppa sts]arted to weep outside if his house filled with excited and happy cats, he felt a paw on his shoulder

As Grumpy cat had started to drive off into the distance and Floppa sts]arted to weep outside if his house filled with excited and happy cats, he felt a paw on his shoulder. Who could it possibly be?