ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

1:00pm , school

"Did you ever think you stood a chance with me? Weirdo" julie felt disgusted and weirded out "first of all what made you think i would go out with you? Huh denki?" he glanced up at the brunette chewing his bottom lip. this wasn't supposed to go like this. "I thought you liked me" he whispered , he didn't have enough strength to speak loud.

"Me? Like you? You got to be kidding me" she started laughing causing the boy to be even more hurt "first off your weird and then your ugly, how many times have you got rejected by girls? Hmmm lemme think" she started to tap on her chin looking up "a lot of times , just me thinking about being together with you makes me sick yuck" she ew'd sticking out her tongue.

Denki swallowed the lump that was in his throat, he'd thought she was different the way she would always talk to him at school and have that lovely smile on her but she was just like the others girls. He really thought this was it , to finally get a girlfriend but boy was he wrong.

All he wanted was love , too feel it and express it. denki was always out going , happy and excited all the time but that changed, alot. Every since that first confessing he did to another girl, he got reject. only because the girl didn't like how he acted , himself so she called him a weirdo and thats how he grew the name.

Most of the girls called him that, they probably never talked to the boy but as soon as he came in their sight they was quick to call him that name. At first he ignored it , but each and every day it got to him making him feel bad about himself. He nevered told his friends, katsuki , mina , eijiro or hanta. He didnt wanna make the situation worse.

"Im sorry , i'll go" he didn't wanna stay here anymore longer , he was tired of this no he was tired of life.

"Denki nobody is gonna love you , so stop trying" she looked him up and down before turning around walking off leaving the boy hurt, he watched her walk off , he leaned up against the brick wall staring into the clear blue sky tearing up , what did i ever do to get treated like this? He didn't wanna cry , but he was hurt.

he zipped up his black jacket and pulled the hoodie over his head, he stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked off , he didn't care about school , fuck it. He couldn't stand it anymore.

༄𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒༄
-ᴋᴀᴀᴍᴍɪɪ

Denki had been walking for quite a while now , he did take stops to rest his legs and catch his breath, but that was only for a few minutes. his mind was so fucked over he kept his head low but every once in a while he would glance up to watch his surroundings.

he wanted to clear his head , or atleast but the words julie said to him kept coming into his head "denki nobody is gonna love you , so stop trying" it kept replaying in his head , he wanted it to stop. That's all he wanted.