Damon's prey (damon x reader)

⚠️WARNING THIS SMUT CONTAINS CNC PLAY IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE KINK OR READING IT PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT PAGE. THANK YOU⚠️

:Your POV:

You're heart is beating into your throat, you slam your body against a tree. Half to hide, half to catch your breath. You put two fingers to your clammy neck to count the beats "1 2 3 4" you lose count fast. You breath in slowly trying to calm the hammer that's beating from the inside of your chest. You fail. It's probably about 3am now, he's been enjoying his sick game. He finds you, feeds on you just enough to make you dizzy and weak and makes you run off again just so he can do it over and over. You look up through the trees, you're miles deep into the woods. Even if you tried to get help which way would you run? You can't outrun him. You could try to stand your ground but he'd probably just rip your throat out then. At least this way he's allowing you to live. You breath in the cool air and suddenly get a chill. Goosebumps raise on your skin and you shiver. Your breath catches as a twig snaps somewhere around you, it's so damn dark out here, you've fallen a million times, lucky you didn't break a ankle. As you hold your breath trying to listen for the next sound his hand wraps around your neck, you barely let out a gasp as he sinks his teeth into you, there goes the woozy feeling. Your legs almost give out but he holds you up, he releases you and you stumble back. Head lolling, world spinning. Almost a euphoric feeling, close to a high. You wanted him to do it again. "Run" he whispers and you stumble into the dark, feeling your way around, riding your Ecstasy feeling. But you misstep, highs gone and you're falling low. Guess there was a dip because you tumbled a while, hitting branches and sticks. Rocks and mud. You land with a hard thud. Damon flashes before your blurry eyes "I let you have one night of fun with me and look at you? Falling down ravines" you giggle, you like it when he puts his protective voice on. You hear the familiar crunch of him biting his wrist, you open your mouth willing and drink greedily. Damon strokes your head as you drink "good girl, just like that" you release your suction and smile up at him, blood dripping from your lips "all better" Damon flashes a predator smile and you feel a throb between your thighs. "Touch me" you half plead, half beg. Damon strokes your face with his fingers. "That's not what I meant" you give a pouty face, when you see that's not going to work, you try to seduce. Damon watches you with lust and hunger in his eyes as you crawl to him, unzipping his pants and palming his hardening cock through his boxers. He groans softly and you smile, you slowly work his pants down and then his boxers, he springs free and you grab it hungrily Going to work right away and giving no mercy. Damon grabs your hair and moves with you back and forth, taking him all the way, he suddenly pulls you back by your hair and kisses you hard and passionately. Using his gifts he quickly slams you into the tree you were just hiding behind, the clothes you were wearing are now torn to shreds as he works magic on your body, every nerve catching fire as he touches you, kisses you, bites you. He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around him. He gives no mercy when he slams into you, you let out a gasp as he starts fucking you brutally. Steady perfect rhythm of pain and pleasure, you long for this. You lay your head against the tree bathing in Ecstasy and moonlight. The cold wind hits your skin and it heightens everything. You grab Damon's hair and pull him into your chest, clenching around him, you feel your high building, every time he thrusts into you, every bite, every grab with fingers digging into you, you know you'll be bruised and sore tonight. And you love him for it. You hold him tight as you cum around him, trying not to scream you bite down on your lip but Damon opens your lips with his thumb. You cry out in ecstasy "Damon" you moan almost breathless, Damon flashes his teeth at you before biting into your neck, making you slightly lightheaded as you ride out your orgasm. Damon releases his bite on you as he finds his own high. Giving a primal moaning growl, you collapse into him. You awake cradled against Damon, you look up and see the night sky through the trees as he carries you home. You rest back against and he holds you tight you Drift back to sleep in his arms.