Why...

For the following week, you had similar nightmares. You didn't tell the group - or who remained - as you knew that they'd call you insane. Each night, you had pieced together information and had got next to no ideas of who - or what was causing the disappearances/deaths. Then one day, you found a DVD disc. You placed it into the player and sat down to watch it.It has begun with a lot of static and then there was a figure, similar to the one in the dream. Then the camera angle moved over to... Jimin? Then the figure reappeared."This, this is one of your seven best friends... He's mine now... You'll never see him again... Here in life, we only play on hard mode..." Then the unspeakably short clip ended...You felt the hair on your back stand. Right then, Tae and J-Hope walked in. They were holding several bags of food. They all looked sad - then you thought: Where's Namjoon. And Jin..?"We lost Namjoon..." J-Hope said."And Jin.." Taehyung followed. You were now severely breaking like a jigsaw. You ran over to J-Hope and hugged him. You cried into his shoulder. He lightly patted your back. You didn't think you could take anymore. You ran into your room and rocked back and forth on your bed as the tears spilled from your eyes, flowing like the river Thames. (A/N: Yup... I'm British... XD) Nothing worse could happen now... You wanted it all to just magically end...Why, life... Why..?