Batbale takes out Court Of Owls

Batfleck and WonderGal and Justice League confronted Batbale and his crew and Batbale called out to his crew, Batbale agreed to fight Batfleck, Batbale and Batfleck locked horns and fought but somehow were stopped by Martian Manhunter claiming he will do good to people here and they both called off except their crews fought and Batbale found a way to take (Cavil and Momoa) other JL away and Batfleck jumped down winning and they fought again except enraged Robert Batman attacked and Bale left.

In the Manor Bale met Ben again and Bale yelled running Ben thought Glass Doors and Bales Wonder Woman saw it all and Robert Batman attacked both and in an ensuring fight at the end Ben Affleck Batman nearly dropped Robert but Bale threw him with all he had somewhere else into glass and Court Of Owls attacked throwing Darts and Robert gets up and attacked One Talons breaking all his bones saying " I'm Vengeance " and Batman Bale attacked and Court Of Owls attacked again and their wars lasted more time and with Other Batmen and Jokers Court Of Owls were brought to an end as Val and Clooney hacked their devices and freed The Talons and under Old Man (Keaton) Batman they attacked The Parliament Of Owls and helped Batmen take them down once done they executed many Elites in it and Gotham City was free of The Court Of Owls forever and Batbale, Batfleck and Battison made up and went to Wonder Woman Samantha, WonderGal and Zoe Kravitz Wonder Woman and lived happily ever after.