Happiness (2)- (Completed)

One Month Later. Anubhav is back on his feet, completely fit. Physically able, to undertake anything without any medications. Life was back to normal for AnuSeena.

And tomorrow is going to be a great day for both of them. Anubhav is getting his post back. DSP Anubhav Singh, will be rewarded for his bravery in mission, he would be receiving a medal and post back in a special function, which will be aired on national TV.

Celebrating the same, they have arranged for a family dinner tonight with MPT.

Before Dinner, AnuSeena were in their room.

AS- bass Jaana...aap subha se 1000 baar ye keh chuki hai...itni excitement rahegi toh aapko neend nahi ayegi...

HM- hum phirse bolenge aur aap phir sunne (sitting in his lap, facing him, her daily routine now as she missed this badly)
Hum kal ke liye, aap ke liye bahot zyada khush aur excited hai (screaming in his ear)

Aur rahe baat raat bhar jagne ki toh jaag jate hai...

AS: (huskily, kissing her face) aise kya Kare hum jo aapki puri raat bina boriyat ke Kat jaye?😉

HM: humare saath dher saari baate (giggling).

Anubhav, tucked her hairs which disturbed his clear view of her face and leaned in closer for a kiss but before their lips could meet, ammi shouted
"Sab aa gahe hai anu aur haseena".

They looked at eachother, their faces already flushed. Haseena pecked his lips and left.

________

On the dining table, everyone were eating when Anubhav remembers the thana incident, when she was seductively touching him.

Haseena was wearing a plain off white knee length dress. He shifted his chair a little more towards her, in a way, that it went unnoticed by everyone but Haseena.

She eyed him sideways, before she could clear out his intentions she felt his hands, near her knees, moving excruciatingly slow. Her eyes popped out at his act.

"Kya kar rahe Anu sab hai hai yaha", she whispered, trying to act normal.

"Pata hai humme, yaad hai thaane me humne aapse kaha tha sut samet badla lenge", he whispered back and moved his hand up, reaching her mid thighs. She pursed her lips tightly stopping her moan at his sensual soft touches.

When he didn't stop, she stuffed her mouth with a big morsel. Her stomach jolted in anticipation to feel his lips.

Seeing her nervous face, SS asked,
"Kya hua MS sab theek hai na?"

"Haa aapko paseene kyu aa rahe hai", PJ too, added

Playing smart Anubhav removed his hands and enquired, " boliye na Jaana ?"

She glared at him and quickly came up with a excuse, " Hum theek hai..bas sabzi me bahot mirch hai na...isliye...hum aate hai 5 minute mein aap log continue kijye".

She left to their room, when she didn't return after few minutes KS asked,

"Kya hua bhabhi aayi nahi abhi tak"

"Hum dekhkar aate hai", anubhav announced taking advantage and rushed to the room, where he saw her huffed in impatience, their eyes met through mirror. Her eyes had a desirous spark. When he stood right behind her she quickly turned, climbed on his toes and placed her lips on his. He kissed her passionately, deepening the kiss, nipping on her lower lip.

"Agli baar se Anu aapne aise koi harkat ki toh hum aapse ek hafte tak baat nahi karenge...", she warned, faking anger.

"Acha? Aap humse bina baat kare ek din bhi nahi reh sakti...isliye ye toh Jari rahega", he said, winking at her.