My life was not always horrible.

"Briana! Briana! Look out!" said Caleb
HaHahaHa!" I laughed. "Caleb your not gonna trick me again" I said as I threw the water balloon at him. I missed, I have always had a bad aim. But, before I knew it a huge water balloon burst on top of my head. Turn around to see my Uncle Ronnie with a crooked grin and a huge water gun in his hand. We tried to run but before we knew it Caleb and I were drenched in water. The Sunday car wash we planned turned into a water war. Uncle Ronnie Cherish beautiful red Jeep Wrangler was only half way washed. "Alright guys let's get back to work." Uncle Ronnie said.
****************************
As we sat on the grass, tired from a long
day of work, we watched the sunset burst with purple, pink, and orange over the California Desert Mountains. "Can we go to carvel for icecream Uncle Ronnie?" Caleb asked. "No let's go to that italoan icy place! You know I'm lacost intoler intoler-- "It's lactose intolerant and Italian Ice" Caleb corrected. He was always the smart one. Yeah, yeah, Uncle Ronnie that place! I said.
Ronnie's phone rang "Talk to me." He anwsered with a wink. His smile quickly faded and turned into a frown. I might have been only 6 years old but I can when something was wrong. "It's your Father." Uncle Ronnie said.
We never got the ice cream or Italian Ice but what was in stored changed my life completely.