Chapter 3: Another Day

I love it when it snows. The world falls completely silent... and I can sleep undisturbed.

-Kaedehara Kazuha

    Ren's POV

I wake up to the sound of someone yelling, it sounds like Aki calling us to have breakfast. As I went out my room, I smell the sweet scent of Fried Rice and Eggs freshly cooked and is getting served at the table. I sat with the others, had a chat and after breakfast was finished, we each took turn on the showers and got ready for school.

1 hour later

  We finally arrived at school, which I was thankful for because Ayaka was rambling random things like how she forgot to wear her promise ring and how she misses Shiro. We are now headed to the principals office where we will be getting our class schedules. The principal is a man named Mr. Chen

 He gave us our schedules and we found out that me and Aki were in the same class and being a year younger, Ayaka is on a year level lower than us

  I knocked on the door, waited for the teacher to answer and he told us that before he shows us our seats, we needed to introduce ourselves to the class, which I unsurprisingly expected.
Other than the band, I don't have that many other friends so I am somehow kind of an introvert.

    We entered the room, I surveyed the students and found a girl whose face is familiar to me. Oh right she's the one on the vending machine yesterday, the one who caught me singing the unreleased translation of our bands song Hikaru Nara.

  "Hello Everybody, my name is Aki Adagaki. Nice to meet you." as expected in these types of situation, Aki shows her maturity and introduces herself calmly because she's a total psycho when the group is alone. It's my turn  "Hello Everyone, My name is Ren Kamisato nice to meet you.". After that I heard the guys whispering about how hot Aki is and instinctively, I stood in front of Aki to cover her from those pesky vermin. Why did I do that? Well you can say that's how a brother cares for her sister even if they're  not related by blood.
On the corner of my eyes, I saw a familiar face looking at me, quietly.

Miku's POV

  I was staring at the window, waiting for the teacher to start his lessons when I heard the door open and two students introduced themselves. The other one was Ren, the boy from yesterday, I didn't notice that I was staring at him until Ichika pulled my sleeves, snapping me out of my thoughts.

   "Hey Miku, he already noticed you so you can stop staring now."
My face was blank then I realized what she said, my face heated up as I asked her what she meant."Despite him looking that way, I noticed his eyes turn to you, its that easy. I just sighed and went on to listen to the  lesson for it was about to start.

Ren's POV

   That girl kind of looks like Miku, maybe she was with her group that night, she seems familiar. The day ended and we were now on our apartment when I had a call from the Man I least expected it to be. "Hello Isanari-san, How rare for you to call.....

Chapter End