~ 7 HUSBAND ~

~

"A woman with seven husband what type of woman can she be." - a statement I hear often now. That's how this Society is right, a man can marry 100 women and the world bow towards him call him king while a women - a slut, whore. But aren't we all a slut a whore for something in life.?

Well, That's what they call me though it doesn't matter to me because I know myself, I know my loyalty and love I have for my husbands.

Those eyes that used to look at me only with adoration and admiration full of love and care are now those eyes that look at me with nothing but pure lust and desire - desire to just get me on their beds, because 'a woman who has 7 men with her, sleep with 7 men will it matter if she adds one more on her list?'.

Society.

A woman with 7 husband, a woman who didn't fear the world and came infront with head held high and accepted everything is despised in this society called with names but women who go behind their husbands back and sleep with hundreds of men are good women just because they do that in the dark.

But everything comes to an end when I get back to my safe place, my home a home where my husbands wait for their wife to go back and make them their favourite food, husbands who sits and listens to my words who comforts me in cold night, who stands by my side and hold my hands , who gives me strength to stand against this world of fake people. Who respects and trust me.

" Ma'am?", standing in that dark hall as I rehearse my steps came in an halt with her call, Liya my assistant or say my little sister who was the only one who stayed with me through thick and thin never leaving me.
"Ma'am, it's already 18:00 pm, sir's will be reaching soon". She said with a smile as I started to open the knot to my shoe that I wore for my rehearsal. A ballad dancer, a musical ballad dancer , Choi Y/n who is married to 7 men , the most successful richest men in Korea that every women dream of but they chose me and seeing their love I became greedy and selfish to have them all for myself cause why not?

Kim Namjoon- Kim seokjin - Kim taehyung , the Kim brothers of Kim Entertainment who have the entertainment industry on their hands...Min Yoongi and his cousin Jung Hoseok that runs the Min Corporation and then Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook both brothers the heirs of JEON EMPIRE.

How I met them?- ofcourse they were my fans who would watch every performance I have done and why not being the youngest and the most successful ballad performer who has been globally popular at the age of 23 everyone wanted me. So did they.
2 years back when I first met them I had already fallen for their charms. A gentlemen , that's how I would describe them. Being friends to married couple we had a journey to talk but we did that and I can never regret it.

They were friends ofcourse who together rule the whole Korea and half of Asia. Brothers from different mother's , the saying they are the proof. They wanted me for themselves and I was sacred in this world where a couple of two doesn't stay how can I marry 7 men but they proved me wrong in anyway and I accepted them in everyway, and 1 year ago I became their wife and from when everything changed for me but still the title of the best ballad performer stays the same cause no matter how time passed and things change your talent and hardwork stays the same and no one can take that away from you.

____________________________

Walking out the car door I entered my safe place my home ,Liya following me.

They will be arriving soon and prior to that I changed myself into something comfortable before starting to make dinner for them. Although maids are their but cooking or doing anything for your husband's gives a unname happiness.