the training

newt takes me to the head of the builders. he is very rude hes name is gally he is tall and had dark brown hair and he was very built. newt left me with gally gally teached me the basics i build a hut just as i finished it was lunchtime i got some lunch and sat down with newt and two other guys one was chinese i think he had jet black hair and tanned skin the other boy was small he was about 13 i think he had curly chocolate browm hair and these cute chubby cheeks i sat down and newt said.

hey how was your training with gally.

i scuffed he was very rude i said.

newt laughed and said ye he is a bloody shank.

i laughed thanks bright eyes.

he smirked bright eyes. ye thats your nickname. can i give you a nickname then sure i say anyway who are these two. well the one on the right is minho he is the head of the runners he knows the maze better then anyone. and on the left this is chuck he works with the crop growers. hi nice to meet you i say with a smile. its great to meet you says chuck he is a buddle of joy. its nice to meet you to says mihno after luch it was time to go meet the head of the medical guys. newt takes me other like he did before.

time skip

it was dinner time know i got pasta and cheese of of frying pan and some coffee and sat down next to newt. hey bright eyes i say he smiles hey love how was your first day it was good i say everyone was so nice ecept frome gally hes an arse. newt chuckeled i thought hes laugh was very cute after dinner it was time for bed.

me and newt walked to our hut i got in the shower why newt got changed. i also borrowed another grey hoodie of newt i got out the shower put on newts hoodie it was fluffy inside i put on my socks and climed in the hamok newt brushed hes teeth and got in newt snuggeled into my neck like last night i giggled. i snuggeled into his chest and i went into a blissfull sleep.

the next morning newts head was snuggled into my stomach and his body was in beetween my legs i dont get how he ends up like that i blushed our legs were wrapped around eachother and my hand were around his neck i couldnt help but smile i knew i could trust newt he has done nothing but make me feel welcome he has let me borrow his hoodies. bright eyes its time to get up. bright eyes mhmmm he said i giggled he tickled my stomach with his nose. do we have to newt said. yes because i need to eat breackfest and meet with the head of the cleaners and you have work to do. fine he got up and said you look very cute in the morning i blush he smiled and i have your nickname its angelo its italien it means angel. i go bright red awww.