Update!

Hey everyone, thank you all for the love and support on this story! I can't thank you all enough, truly! As I am typing this, this fanfic is #1 in the Lukloe category, and I'm SO honored!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that currently I'm rewriting this story as it was started a WHILE ago, and unfortunately, my storybuilding skills weren't where they are now!

I'm not sure if I'll edit these chapters or just make a new book for the revised edition, but currently I have two longer chapters written for the revision! I wanted the Lukloe relationship to feel more authentic and more love-square like, where each of them has feelings for only one of them at first.

I am still continuing my process on the sequel, though! I want to get a bit written before I start publishing in order to keep things consistent. Even if no one would like to see the revised version of this story, the sequel will be continuing from the the same place generally, so it's okay!

I am really excited for both of these stories, especially because I am really proud of this story still! It has absolutely been a favorite of mine to write, and I want to give you all more Lukloe content that everyone can enjoy, and with my newer ability, I will be able to provide it better than ever!

I will probably make another update chapter or two once I publish the first chapter of the sequel and of the revision!

I'm extremely excited to see what everyone thinks. Thank you all for sticking with me and this story 💙💛