one

*Hayes POV*
3 years ago today, I married the love of my life, McKenna Grace Grier. We met only when she was 13, and I was soon to be 14. I'm now 25, and McKenna's 23. All these years, and I still am head of heels for this girl.
I have a very big date planned for my princess. First surprise: Starbucks, and a card.
I set the starbucks on the kitchen counter along with the card and headed upstairs. McKenna seemed to be just waking up. I walked over to her side of the bed. "morning baby. happy anniversary! how are you feeling?" I asked her rubbing her back. "I feel really good this morning. no nausea yet, hopefully this bug is gone for good!" she said. "I hope so" I said and kissed her forehead. "come downstairs with me, I brought you a coffee!" i said and she got up.
"So baby, what are we doing today?" she asked me tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. I was thinking we could go out for dinner tonight?" I suggested rubbing her cheek with my thumb. "sounds good" she said smiling sipping her coffee.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So this is the first chapter to my sequel of the little things. Make sure that you read the little things, before you read this! Hope you enjoyed, and please give feedback.:)