Chapter 2: That Blue Hair *smut*

Y/N's Pov

I open the message he sends me and I start to blush immediately. What was he thinking!? We hardly know each other and he already sends me a picture like that!?

*description of the picture*
Adam is undressed completely and is laying on his bed revealing his member which is extremely long and hard. His text underneath says "come over my eve, I need you."

OH MY GOD ADAM JUST SENT ME THAT, and I didn't hate it. Do I go over, do I not go over? OH WHO AM I KIDDING OF COURSE I AM GOING OVER. I get myself ready by curling my hair and putting on a tiny black dress. I wear a red thong underneath to hopefully please Adam as well. I wear a minimal amount of makeup so that I don't look like a hot-mess after either.

On the way to his house I think about him. I thought about how this night could play out and what the future could look like. I need to stop focusing on the future and just worry about now.

I pull up to his mansion and I am greeted by a man with dark blue hair and a mole under his eye. He told me to step inside and inside waiting for me was Adam. He was dressed in a suit and fixed himself up nicely. It was kind of shocking after what he sent me and how he presented himself currently. He grabbed my hand and kissed it and asked me to step outside. He took me through his garden and in the center was a pavilion with a table and candles. He did all of this for me? Why was I so special to him, we had only just met after all? We went under the pavilion and he pulled my chair out for me. He truly is a gentleman. We made small talk the whole night and tried to get to know each other better. After we had finished the food that was prepared he asked me to come back inside with him because he wanted to show me something special. I agreed and he took my hand and I took his. This feeling that I had, I'm not sure what it is, maybe love, but I'm not sure. He looked over at me and saw me thinking so he stopped.

"What's wrong Y/N? I don't like to see you like this. Please tell me what's on your mind."

"Am I special to you? We have only met for one day and you are doing all of this for me. What is it with me?"

He looked down at the ground and then caressed my cheek and kissed me passionately. Our tongues intertwined with each other. He then pulled away and said, "I have never met someone like you. You truly are my eve."

I'm not sure what being his "eve" meant yet, and I'm not sure I want to find out right now. Maybe I'll ask tomorrow.

He then carries me up to a hallway and then grabs his necktie and blindfolds me. He then grabs me by the waist and I let out a small moan and he laughed. I just went along with it and when he took off the mask I was in a room with grey walls and a huge bed. His bedroom was really nice due to it being decorated by fancy expensive things. He looked at me and picked me up and put me against a wall and started to kiss me again. He is such an amazing kisser. Once again our tongues intertwined finding each other over and over again. After we were done making out he brought me over to his bed and pinned me down with his huge hands and lunged on top of me. He kissed me passionately and then moved to my neck. He was kissing and bitting so hard that I let out another moan. He left several hickeys but I didn't care at all because it felt amazing. He then told me to stand up so I did. He unzipped my dress and took it off for me. He looked at me and asked,"are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes." I responded.

He then kissed my breasts and took of my bra to fondle with them while he kissed me. He threw me back onto the bed and started to kiss me down my body until he got to my thong. He used his teeth to slide it down my legs and then I sat up. I grabbed his button down and unbuttoned it slowly. I then made him sit down and got on my knees to take off his pants. When I went to take off his belt I saw a huge bulge, was he even hard yet or is his member so big that it looks like that soft. Either way I was about to find out. I took off his belt and unzipped his pants with my teeth and slid his pants off. He was left in his underwear so I took them off too. I saw that he was completely soft. Jesus this is going to be a long night. I saw the smirk on his face and I knew exactly what to do. I grabbed his member and started to jerk it up and down until I heard a moan and saw his head cock back. Then I slid it into my mouth and he grabbed my head and forced it all the way in. It felt so good, I wanted more. I needed more. I licked the top of his member while it was in my mouth and I heard him grunting and moaning the more I sucked. He grabbed my head again to brace himself and I could feel he was really hard now. I decided to stop because I didn't want the fun to be over just yet.

He then moved my head off of him and he placed me on his lap. Once again he kissed my neck and my breast leaving several hickey. It felt so amazing when he kissed my breasts. He then laid me on the bed and we both got under the sheets.

He asks,"Are you ready my eve?"

"Of course I'm ready Adam."

"Here you call me Mr. Ainosuke, understand?"

"Yes Mr. Ainosuke."

"Good girl" he responds

He gets up to grab something out of his drawer and brought over a neck tie and a vibrator. He ties my hands together and places the vibrator in between my legs. He runs it until I'm shaking and I can't beg for more. He then spits on my entrance and goes under the covers. What will he do I wonder, until I feel a warm tongue caressing my entrance. I moan so loudly and he pops up from under the covers to cover my mouth. He tells me to be quiet and then continues. My legs start to shake once again and he comes back up. He then slams his entire member into my entrance and I moan once again. It felt so good. I wanted to feel him before and now I have him, all of him. I yell,"Mr. Ainosuke, please keep going." He goes faster and faster until we are both moaning and panting. He pins my ties arms down and lets his head down as we both reach our climax. I see his blue hair in his face, but I can't do anything since my hands are pinned together.

"You were wonderful my eve."

He unties me and he carries me back to his room since I can't walk. He covers me up and I drift off to sleep.

In the morning I am cuddling him with my head on his bare chest. I look up to see him still sleeping. I play with his blue hair and he wakes up.

"Good morning Y/N. Did you enjoy last night?"

"Of course I did."

"Good, are you hungry? I can get someone to bring us breakfast."

"Sure." I respond,"blueberry pancakes would be amazing."

"I'll let my people know."

He texts his chef and tells her what to prepare. She then arrives with two silver platters covered in a dome of silver. She then placed a small table on top of the bed and placed the dishes on top. As soon as she leaves the room we start to eat. Adam leans over and kisses me. I wondered why until I feel something in my mouth. Blueberry pancake? He just transferred it from his mouth to mine. How hot. I could get used to this.