Prologue

*POV OF BRI*

I Was in My dorm With My friend Cali, We're talking About her Mysterious Crush who used to be My ex when i was in SHS.

"And then he used to like me back!" As she continues.

"Does he have an ex or what?" I asked.

"Well of course yeah he does he tells me about her ex when he was in SHS and girl guess what! His ex was a stupid joke! HAAHAHAHH" She said,Wow I didn't knew i was a Big Joke to him iam Surprised.

"Ok, Over now go to your own damn dorm and do not ever knock in here OUT!" I said to her i can see in her eyes that she was confused well thats me in being a big JOKE.

"Ahhhhh, i could tell you more about his ex-" i cutted her.

"Im not interested about his Beautiful ex" i said calmly and smile.

She raised her eyebrows and stop from what am i doing and confront me.

"I know that your his ex you dummy" she said and leave.

"IDC" i talked again and sigh after she leaves.

Now i know she's mad when the topic is EX and iam talking abt. My self Grrr i sucks at hiding things maybe i could ask my friend Shanaya in terms of hiding thingz.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
This story is Work of fiction in terms of Events, incidents, actions, names, Places and others are all part of the Author's imagination. Any connected names places events or business resemblance to actual deaths was a hundred percent coincidence.

   Typos, Grammar errors and some badwords
                 Are considered to this story.

               Please Read and Comment And
             Vote to this story, THANK YOU!