Epilogue

"Elexa Malfoy-Lovegood, Scorpius Malfoy-Lovegood, Lexi Malfoy-Lovegood, you better of packed, Aunt Ellie is here to take you direct to Hogwarts. Except you Scorpius, are you sure you don't want to come?" Emily Ophelia Malfoy-Lovegood called up to her triplets.

"You are the best mum in the world. I see how Draco fell for you." Ellie Malfoy-Weasley smiled at her.

"You are the best sister-in-law ever to be known." Emily smiled at her best friend.

"Ellie, go take the kids and leave, I haven't had time with just me and Emily in ten years." Draco Malfoy interrupted the girls conversation.

"Ewwwwwwww! Don't tell me the details." Ellie put her hands to her face.

"What, don't you have like five kids of you own? Lucas, Kayden, Nova, Aria and Mia last time I checked." Draco laughed. "I still can't believe you married Weasel."

"Draco, leave her alone..." Emily began at her husband who instantly backed off.

"Did someone say Nova and Kayden?" Lexi Malfoy-Lovegood, a carbon copy of Emily, asked. She was very pretty.

"Did someone say Aria and Mia?" Elexa Malfoy-Lovegood, a carbon copy of Draco except for long blonde hair, yelled.

"Did someone say Lucas?" Scorpius Malfoy-Lovegood, a mix, wondered loudly. Emily laughed and hugged her children and her husband and Ellie.

She was finally happy.