Part 3 ♡

How many days has it been now since he last saw you? He lost count already. He sighs as he put down the wrench he's holding and staring straight at the bike in front him. You haven't come to see him at all since that day, he missed you. Of course, there's no way you would come and see him now. He hurts you.

A voice greets him from behind, "Hey." He turns his head to see Mitsuya standing there.

"Oh Mitsuya, what's up man?" He gets up from his position, wiping the dirt on his hands with a towel.

"I was talking to you just now but it seems like you're busy in your own thought." Mitsuya give a curious stare at him, brows knitted together before a grin emerged on his face

"Yeah, sorry I didn't hear you earlier." Draken shrugs, running his fingers through his hair.

"It's fine, anyway are you okay? Inui told me that you have been staring a lot lately." His brows creased in worry. He pulls one of the chairs at the workshop as he sits crossing his legs facing Draken.

Draken takes a seat beside the lilac hair man. Letting out a heavy sigh as he continues telling Mitsuya the whole shits that has been going through his mind. Mitsuya is focusing himself with the whole story, sometimes his lips part open from the story. "And she has been ignoring me now. It's my fault anyway."

A scowl appeared on Mitsuya's face, "You mean that all these years she-"

"Yeah." Draken bows his head, staring down. It was as if his head was heavier than usual.

Mitsuya places a hand on his shoulder, "She love you deeply man." He raises a brow, clicking his tongue. "Man, I have to tell you this. You deserve happiness too." Draken lifts up his head, his gaze met Mitsuya's. "I believe Emma thought the same way too." Mitsuya grins as he continues, "It's never too late."

Draken tried calling your number but only your voicemails greet him. "Shit y/n I'm so sorry, please pick up the phone, I need to talk to you." He sighs wishing that you would hear his voicemails. It's fine if you hate him, but he needs one more chance to tell you everything, just one more chance. After that, he's fine if you decided to leave him. It's his fault anyway. He can't help but to pace back and forth, biting his lips. He wastes no time as he grabs his motorcycle keys.