Stealing Suits You 5

Mobius is looking at something while leaning against an office door, as you and Loki are walking past, you both stop and look at Mobius, "what are you doing?" You ask, Mobius looks at you, "I've been trying for as long as I can remember to get that file, Ravonna never let me have it, but now the guards have it under their control, since SOMEONE killed her." Mobius says, looking at Loki, "theres no-one in there, just steal it." You say, "there's cameras." Mobius says, you groan, "alright, let's go." Mobius says, as Mobius and Loki walk off together, you run into the room, Mobius looking behind him, seeing that you're not there, you grab the file and run out the room, catching up with Mobius and Loki, "you stole it, didn't you?" Mobius says to you, "of course." You say, you give him it, Mobius puts his arm around you as you all walk off.
A few hours later, you're walking around, reading a document Mobius gave you, you end up walking into the room you nearly died in, that empty room with nothing but chairs, you pause, looking around, "ah  Y/N, there you are." Mobius says, you turn around, "do you mind if I have the document back?" Mobius asks, "not at all." You say, giving it back to him, Loki comes around the corner, too, "a guard carries on threatening to kill me." Loki says, "well, you're old enough to purchase a chainsaw." You say, Mobius and Loki look at you, "what's that supposed to mean?!" Mobius asks, "I don't know, R rated option?" You say, Mobius blinks, staring right at you, "well what do you suggest?" You ask, "just ignore them, and if they do it again, we'll do something about it." Mobius says, "but what if I'm already dead?" Loki asks, "YOU WON'T DIE, LOKI!" You and Mobius both shout, laughing, "right, Loki, we need to go and sort out something, Y/N, we'll be back, stay here." Mobius says, you nod, you sigh as Loki and Mobius both walk off, a guard comes into the room from the other side, you look at each other, "oh god, not you again." You say, she gets out her pruning staff, you magic a chainsaw, "how did you do that?-" She asks, "my magic is more powerful than your barrier." You smile, she growls, you change your weapon to a knife and start fighting her. You stab the knife right through her and she collapses, you stare at her dead, you hear a foot tap against the floor and a cough, you groan, turning around, it's Mobius, "and what exactly was that?" Mobius asks, his arms crossed, "R rated option...?" You say, slowly smiling, Mobius grabs your hand tightly, "I am NEVER leaving you alone again." He says. He's dragging you around with him, trying to find Loki, you both go in the elevator. "Sorry." You sigh, Mobius' hand still gripped onto yours, "it's alright, just why did you do it?" He asks, "she always follows me around and tries to kill me, it was my only chance to get her back." You say, you sigh, your head down, Mobius looks at you as you start to cry, he's never seen you do that before, "hey, hey, take some time to calm down, it's all alright." Mobius says, he lets go of your hand and places both of his hands on your shoulders, you look at each other in the eyes, you wrap your arms around him and hug him, "thank you, Agent Mobius." You say, "do not call me that." He says, you both laugh.
You both arrive at the top floor, you both walk out, holding hands, you both pause as you see Loki flirting with an old lady at her desk. "Sir, please, just take them and go." She says, "you are rather beautiful, aren't you?" Loki says to her, you suspected she was in her late 60s, you cough as Mobius and you are standing behind Loki, he turns around, "oh, sorry." Loki says, "bye." Loki says, in a flirty tone to the lady, you laugh, "cheesy." You say, "you can't talk." Loki says, "I don't chat up old ladies." You say, "I don't chat up old men!" Loki says, Mobius glares at Loki, "sorry." Loki says, you all laugh.
An hour later, you realise something, Mobius left you alone, you're back in that empty room, alone, no Mobius to be seen, you go to scream as someone grabs you, they cover your mouth, you pass out.
You wake up in the middle of that room, all doors locked, tied to a chair, you're blindfolded, the person snatched the blindfold off as you look up at them.
Mobius and Loki look at each other, "Mobius," Loki says, "yes?" He asks, "where exactly is Y/N?" Loki asks, "oh, shit." Mobius says, Mobius and Loki run through the hallways, down the stairs, into loads of elevators, Mobius runs up to the empty room and looks through the keyhole of the locked door, he sees you in there, "this is all my fault, I've caused her so much trauma." Mobius says, "it's not, only partially." Loki says, Mobius shoves Loki, they both peer through the keyhole and watch, trying to think of ideas.
"What do you want?" You ask, you're hands tied behind the chair, "money, tons and tons of money." They say, smirking, "do I look like I have money to you?" You say.
"Should we go help her now?" Loki asks, "when the time is right.." Mobius says, "and when is the time right?" Loki asks, "we'll see.." Mobius says, "you don't know, do you." Loki says, they look at each other, "nope." Mobius says.
The person punches you, "hurting me isn't going to do a single thing." You say, they snarl and punch you again, you laugh, "youre- you're insane!" They say, stumbling back, "what sort of person with the right mind laughs while being punched?!" They say, "oh, I'm the insane one, am I?" You ask, "I didn't kidnap someone." You say, you chuckle again, "what's so funny?" They ask, "you shouldn't be laughing, you're too weak!" They say, "you underestimate me." You say, you flip your chair onto their head, it smashes and breaks, they collapse on the floor, you untie your hands and magic a gun, you hand clasps onto it as you aim it in their mouth, "I'll kill you before you can ever kill me." They say, "do you know the amount of times I've tried that myself?" You ask, "you crazy little bitch.." They say, you chuckle, you pull out a coin from your pocket, you smirk as you feel them grab a gun and aim it at your head, "heads, you can kill me, tails, I can kill you." You smirk, "hey, wait!" They say, "I'll put my gun down if you do it first." They say, "are you scared?" You say, "you might as well be!" You should, "I have a 50% chance I can blow your brains out right now!" You say, your face gleaming with happiness, you flip the coin, it lands on heads, "go on, shoot me." You say, you hear the door unlock and turn around, Mobius and Loki run in, they stand still and watch you, you pull the trigger on your gun and the person dies, "man, the protection in this place is awful." You say, standing up, dusting the blood off of your hands, "I'm so sorry," Mobius says, "ever since you were brought here so much trauma has been out onto your shoulders." He says, "it's fine, I'd rather this then going to prison 24/7 when I was stealing." You say, you and Mobius hug, you feel faint, "by the way, what did you mean when you said you tried multiple times yourself?.." Mobius asks, "that's, not important." You say, you collapse, Mobius catching you.
You wake up, a packet of ice on your face, you groan and sit up, Mobius and Loki are sat opposite you, you're all in Mobius' office, you smile, they smile back, "are you alright?" Mobius asks, "yeah, I think so." You say, Mobius walks over to you and you both hug, Loki went on a computer in the corner of Mobius' office, he's smiling, "what are you smiling at, Loki?" You ask, he doesn't answer, Mobius lets go of you as you walk over to Loki and look at the computer, "oh my god." You say, " 'weren't chatting up old ladies' yeah sure." You say, "is he talking to that woman on the desk?" Mobius asks, "yep." You say, "Loki, no offence, but she kinda hates you." You say, "no she doesn't, look, she said, 'I hate-' " He pauses, "I thought she said I love you." Loki groans, he turns off the computer, "you learnt how to use a laptop for her too? Wow." You say, "NO-." Loki says, you and Mobius laugh, "have you both got any secret children I should know about yet?" Loki asks, you and Mobius look at each other and then Loki, "NO!" Mobius shouts, "NO, NOT YET!" You shout, at the same time as Mobius, you pause, Mobius looks at you as you groan, "HAHA!" Loki says to you, "NOW WHO'S EMBARRASSED!" He shouts, "SHUT UP, LOKI!" You say, you get up and leave the office, Mobius watching you, "aren't you supposed to be with her at all times?" Loki asks, "just give her some time, it'll be fine." Mobius says.
An hour later, you're still gone, Mobius and Loki are trying to find you, Mobius is panicking a lot. You walk out the room you were sitting it for a while, you sigh, you magic a family photo from a while ago and look at it, looking at family always made you happy, but you sigh as you start crying again, you get rid of it and walk through the whole compound of the TVA, you go back to the empty room and stand in the middle of it, you sit on the floor and sigh, you're too embarrassed to go back and see Mobius, but you hate the eerie feeling of being alone.
"Mobius, calm down, she's probably in the empty room again." Loki says, "alright." Mobius sighs, "let's go there." He says.
You get up off of the floor and go to leave, you scream as Mobius comes around the corner, you both fall, Mobius on top of you and Loki standing there, looking at you both, "I'm sorry." You say, Mobius hugs you, both of you still lying on top of each other on the floor, "don't be." Mobius says, "he thought you were dead." Loki says, "shut up, Loki." Mobius says, you both chuckle, "what were you doing?!" Mobius asks, "sitting down and thinking about everything that's happened." You say, "my life has been so chaotic, but one of the best times ever since I was brought here, I don't know what to think of everything anymore." You say, Mobius continues hugging you, "I'm sorry, I really am, please forgive me, you can even go back home if you want, I can take you there, you can return." Mobius says, "no, Mobius," You say, putting your hand on the side of his face as you both sit up, "I want to stay here with you, forever." You say, Mobius smiles, "but I've made everything so hard for you, wouldn't it be best..?" He says, "Mobius.." You say, "I love you, and if I didn't, I wouldn't stay here, you're not the one who's made my life like this, don't blame yourself." You say, you both smile, "all of us seem to be happy, you and I have each other and Loki has the old lady he carries on chatting up." You say, you both laugh and you wink at Loki, he chuckles too, "right, let's go back to your office." You say to Mobius.
You're all back at Mobius' office, you're asleep on his sofa, Mobius underneath you as you hug him, Loki on the computer chatting up his old lady friend, Mobius smiles and sighs a sigh of relief, Loki chuckling and swooning in the corner still, even though the lady hates him, 'but we can all let him be happy,' you think, you smile and sigh, as you enjoy the current moment of time.