Day 2 I Can Only Dream

First off I would like to dedicate this story to three people Dially, DeliriousKitty, and Yipee_McYay for giving me the confidence for continuing this story and creating an awesome cover so this chapter for you guys enjoy \(^3^)/
WARNING MAJOR YAOI/FLUFF!!
Also my first time writing it so plzz no judging
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Craig's P.O.V
As the day progressed I noticed my crush doing his normal run around the school. And as he started coming in my direction since I was at my locker, I just kept my head down and made no eye contact "hey faggot Ladd" (a/n: idk I'm not one to insult people) "w-what do y-you want Tyler?" I shuddered not only out of fear of what he might do if I make the wrong step but also at the close proximity we were currently at since by this time he had me pinned against my locker. Now keep in mind both bells have already srung, so right now it's just me and him...alone...together." so how about me and you go somewhere other than here, Huh?" He asked in a dangerously low, husky tone that someone else might find threatening but to me I found down right sexy "h-how about n-no" I stated shivering from the pleasure as he started caressing my body up and down "oh really, telling from your body and the way your talking it seems like it's the complete opposite" he said moving closer and closer to me to the point he leaned down and started nibbling on my ear while still caressing my body. I let out a small moan as he placed his leg in between my legs and started rubbing his thigh on my crotch. I prayed to the Gods or any other deity up there that he didn't hear it, and just my luck he just barely caught it.

Tyler P.O.V
As I was standing here at Craig's locker with him, for some reason before the transition and late bell had rung an overflow of confidence shot through me and now next thing I know I'm here with a whimpering, shivering mess that is Mini Ladd. "So I'm gonna ask you again do you want to go somewhere else besides here?" I asked in the same tone that made him what he was now, putty in my hands ready to be molded into whatever I want. From that Mini let out a small moan but ignored it just so he can think that i didn't hear him. Telling from that I smirked and said "I'll take that as a yes" I said low and huskily. Right when he was about to say something I picked him up, closed his locker with the heel of my foot and walked off campus to my truck. When i put him in the car i heard him release a whimper "hush my pet we'll finish once we get to my place". After a few minutes of driving I pulled up in the driveway of my small two story house. I unlocked the front door and when mini was completely through I pinned him up against it and dove in for a kiss as the kiss went on clothes were steadily being stripped of and our location was heading for the bedroom. During the kiss I'm not gonna lie he put up a fight for dominance but he gave up letting me win and when i did i began ravaging his mouth. When we got to the room we were only left in our boxers I laid him down slowly on the bed and broke for air "I love you Craig, I always have and if you don't believe me let me show you" I told him as I learned in for one more kiss.While I was kissing him I began moving from his mouth to his jaw, from his jaw to his neck. As I was kissing his neck I left hickeys in the places that would make him whimper and moan in pure pleasure "T-tyler!!" He screamed as I bit into a specific spot on his neck. After that i wanted to hear more, i wanted to hear him beg for me. "What do you want Craig?" I whispered in his ear "P-please Ty" Craig begged "what is it you want? I can't give it to you if i don't know what you want love" i teased "I w-want you!! I want you in me! Breed me! Do whatever you want with me! J-just please hurry up!" Now i don't know about you but after hearing that i know for a fact that just made me a lot more harder than i already am if thats even possible! "Alright my love, Your wish is my command." i then started to continue down his body leaving nips and bites here and there making him arch his back with pleasure. When i got to his "V" line just above his dick i looked up at him and saw that his eyes were not only clouded by lust but hunger, desire, and need. He nodded his head to signal me the go-head. I then started to massage his tip giving it cat nips every now and then. After deciding i've teased him enough i took him whole and began ro bob my head up and down and lightly biting down sometimes. I kept going until i saw him start to tense up and when he did i stopped leaving him as a whimpering mess waiting for my next move "are you ready?" I asked him sitting up but leaning up on my forearms for balance "yes, yes I am" he said i then went to my dresser drawer and took out a small tube of lube (a/n: hot barz son i spit hot fire) and rubbed some of it on him to slicken him up a bit. When i was finished i saw that he had a smirk plastered on his face "what's up with that look-aaahh!?" Was all I said before he somehow managed to flip us, so I was bottom 'you sly dog' I thought but was ceased when I felt a warmth envelop my member making me arch my back "Ugggh" I moaned/ grunted out as I looked down to see that he had taking me almost whole in his mouth and his hand the remaining inches he couldn't reach. As he began to Bob his head up and down along with his band in rhythm I felt a vibration flow through me as he was sucking me off, I looked down and saw that Mini was still suckinf but his other hand was behind him and he already had two fingers inserted inside himself stretching himself out just for me. As this continued mini had all three fingers inside him stretched to his max and consistently moaning and groaning around my member. A knot began to form and tighten in my stomach "I-im so c-close....fuck..MINI!...." I grunted but right when I was about to cum he stopped and got up "W-what the fuck Mini, I wasn't finished yet!!" i yelled at him "Well now you know how i feel!" he retorted back "but-" before i could finsh craig was already hovering above me and was adjusting my dick to fit right in his hole. When he was done preparing himself for the pain thats about to come he slowly started to!move down on me letting go a loud, long, pleasure yet pain filled moan "Uggh...MINI!"
"TYLER!! As I released my load and we road out our highs we laid down and spooned each other, of course him being the little spoon "I Love you Mini" i said and pecked the back of his neck "I-RINGGG~~too Tyler" he responded. "What did you just say?" i asked him confused as Fuck "I said 'I- RINGGG~~ you too '" I looked at him and i heard was what sounded like the transition bell ringing. When I awoke to the sound of the final bell of the day ringing in my ears "dammit!" As I realized not only was it a wet dream but i now had a little problem downstairs abd a mess on my pants. I headed out to the bathroom to deal that then headed to my truck for a pair of spares. The only thing that kept running through my head 'Hell a guy can dram can't he? Well who cares I just hope I can get that to happen in real life' I thought as I headed home.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Well that's all folks and once a gain big thanks to the ladies this chapter was for I really appreciate all the support and help so until the next time like, comment, vote, and all that good stuff so yeah....byeee