Chapter 1

Harry Potter a boy, who lives with his godfather in London. He is a student of High school. His parents are dead, they died in a car accident. He was broken, he loved them dearly.

The weasley family is very close with him. Ron weasley is his bestmate. But Ginny was special, always have been special. Not only Ron, Ginny was like a bestfriend to him too. The three of them caused many trouble together.

He always liked Ginny, on a different way. Now they were dating for almost a year now. But something was going inside of Harry's head. They had a date today, he got ready and got into his car.

After entering the restaurant he waited for her. After 5 minutes she came in, she had a blue short dress, black jacket and jeans on. She looked beautiful as always. It was January and snowing outside, her face was all red.

"Hey baby, sorry I am a bit" she said coming to him and kissed him on the lips.

"It's alright! What do you wanna order?" Harry asked.

They ordered some chips and chicken fry. They were chatting, but Harry seemed distracted a bit, he seemed distracted from a few weeks now.

 "Harry are you listening? Where do you wanna go after?" Ginny said

"Oh sorry, let's go to the park? Where we hangout and cause troubles?" Said Harry. Ginny nodded her head. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

After eating from the restaurant they went to the park. This park was their favourite place, well one of their favourite place. 

Ron, harry are childhood friends, they caused a lot trouble together. In school to home to outside. Ginny also joined them s

Harry and Ginny was walking hand in hand together. 

"Lets sit over there? In the grass?" Ginny said.

"Yeah let's go" Harry nodded

"The weather today, it's great, isn't it?" Smiled Ginny.

 Ginny had a crush on him since forever, she couldn't even talk at first, but she calmed herself. She had done many things to call him her, only her. 

"Yeah, Ginny we need to talk a bit" Harry said looking at her.

"Yes? About what?" 

"Umm, you know I like you a lot, right? A lot means a lot, i mean , yeah, i really like you"

"I already know that? Say something I don't know" Ginny said with her sassy voice.

"Umm, I am serious, I like, you and everything is going great, but-"

"Don't scare me Harry"

"I think we should, maybe- you know- we have to stop seeing each other" Harry sighed and said.

"Is it cause some stupid noble reason? Or did I do something wrong?" her voice fell

"No i mean, you're great! We can still be friends right gin? I don't want to lose you" Said Harry

Ginny doesnt says anything, she gets up and walks away really first to grab a cab.

"Gin?" Harry yells after but she doesnt listens she grabs a cab and left's. He sighs and goes back home.

Ginny enteres her room, slams the door shut and fells to her bed. She knows Harry, he wouldn't do something like this without any noble reason, but she felt someone crashed her heart into pieces, she never confessed but she loved him. The troubles they did together,the crimes well funny crimes they did together, how will she forget them.