intro <3

hey everyone!

first of all thank you so much for choosing to read 'The Ring'.

I am super exited for this book I hope everyone likes it

starting off with the obvious this is a dark Harry fanfic so if you aren't into rough sex, drug use, violence etc you should probably skip this fanfic so read at  your own risk!

for obvious reasons I will put warnings before chapters that may contain triggering subjects.

warnings:

strong consensual sex which includes:
        knife play, bondage, degradation, spiting, choking, spanking, use of sexual toys, threesomes with both genders, hair pulling, daddy kink, mutual masturbation and squirting.

Trigger warnings for the book:

use of drugs, swearing, alcohol, mild to extreme violence, blood, mentions of sa, sexual abuse/assault, death. again, before any chapter that may contain triggering subjects I will put a warning.

I would like to add that personally I haven't experienced everything that I write about. (as for triggering things) but I would never disrespect any of these subject and before I started writing this fanfic I made sure to educate and learn about the subjects which I do not have/had an experience with. I'm not going to list what I have been through and what I haven't because I personally prefer no to. but to whoever is reading this and has been through anything as such, I feel for you and I'm so so sorry you have to go through this, this world is fucked up. For anyone that needs me, or any type of support, I am here for you, you can always dm me I will always be available for you all.

I love every single one of you. No matter who you are and what you love and believe.

TPWK <3