chapter 3

*You come out the bathroom wearing:*

Draco:wow love u look stunning. Anyways we better go otherwise were gonna be late.
*You and draco get to the party. And you notice the others are ignoring you.*

y/n:draco....
draco:yes love? Is something wrong?
y/n:i think this was a bad idea im gonna go back to the dorm...
draco:wait- whats wrong?
y/n:the others are ignoring me.
draco:love ignore them their just jealous. Ill go get us a drink wait there.

*draco goes and gets us a drink*

y/n:thank you draco
draco:anytime love. Lets go sit down *you both notice all the seats have been taken apart from one. Draco sits down then lifts you up and sits u down on his lap facing him.*
draco:so love tommorows saturday. And we dont have lessons so i was wondering why dont we have a movie day?
y/n:yh sure. *Harry comes over* harry:y/n can we talk
draco: cant u just speak to her here.
Harry:draco stay out of it
draco:or what.
Y/n:draco its fine ill be back.

*harry and you walk off* 
Harry:are you and draco yk a thin-
y/n:why would it matter yh i like him but why would it matter to you. *Draco over hears you and harry and walks over*
Draco:hey love.
*you turn round emmbarrassed*
draco:i heard what you said *he smirks*
*You blush and smile. He grabs your hand and you and him go and sit back down. Again he places you on his lap* draco:so love did you really mean what u said to harry?
y/n:ye-
*draco cuts you off by pulling you in for a kiss. But harry stops you before ur lips touched*
y/n:omg harry what is your problem.
harry:whats my problem You WERE ABOUT TO KISS DRACO.
draco: dont shout at her potter. *Draco picks you up and carrys you back to the dorm, he then goes to his warbdrobe and gets you his   hoodie and joggers for you to sleep in. He hands them to you. You go to the bathroom to get changed*.
*You comes out with his clothes on*

*hes sitting on the bed reading a note he got given

*hes sitting on the bed reading a note he got given. So you run and jump onto him and look him in the eyes. He pulls you in closer and you both kiss one another.* *you both giggle*

       To be continued.......