Chapter 1

It was mid week, a dreadful Wednesday, everyone in class was struggling to keep their eyes open especially since it's mathematics class, though boring, it is important and essential.

" So, it's pretty simple, just read off from the graph and find where the line cuts the x axis. "

Jungeun was writing notes on blue post-it notes while pasting it on the pages of her textbook so it was easier for her to refer to and understand when she was facing difficulties in graphs. Jiwoo on the other hand, was trying to stay awake. In the end she gave up and wrote a small post-it to Junguen. It wrote,

Junggie, I'm going to take a nap, probably for 10 mins. Please wake me up after that, thank you.

Chuu

Jungeun read the note and just smiled at the red hair girl, nodding her head before turning to look at the teacher.

" So class, please do some exercises on your own, if you're facing any problems, you may approach me or your classmate. I want discussions and not commotions, otherwise, the door is waiting for you. "

The teacher wrote down the exercises to be done on the board. Jungeun took out her ruler, her graph ruler, pencil and eraser, analysing the question meticulously. She tapped her purple mechanical pencil at the edge of the table, trying to figure out where she should plot the points. After some manipulation, she manages to plot her points. Just as she was about to continue with work, the teacher stood up and announced.

" People who are working hard, people who are barely surviving and those sleeping I need your attention. "

Jungeun tapped Jiwoo so that she could wake up to hear the important announcement.

" I know you guys hate surprise tests, so I'm not going to surprise you, there will be a test conducted on Friday two weeks from now. I'm open for group consultations after school so please do come and ask me for help as these tests have a huge weightage on your year end examination. "

Everyone groaned. The teacher knew that the kids were having a hard time, even though Miss Wendy did not want to stress the kids.

" I'm sorry guys, but please study for the test. I have two exercise questions for you to practice on what we have learnt today so please do them. The submission date is Friday as I have classes with you then. So for now, class is dismissed. "

Everyone kept their stuff, Jiwoo was almost done when she remembered that she didn't take much notes.

" Jungeun. "

" Yes ? "

" Could you lend me your notes ? I will return to you today after you finish dance class later. "

" Yeah sure. "

" Thank you. "

Jungeun and Jiwoo are two best friends who click really well. To top it off, they were both incredibly smart, but they never do compare their results as they respect each other a lot moreover, they were slightly different in their majors. Least to say, they have a lot of fun outside of school.

" I will see you later ? "

" Or I could just find you in the library ? "

" Okay. See you ! "

Jungeun slings her bag on one shoulder, letting the weight of her bag rest on it as she walks to Hyejoo's classroom to pick her up and go to dance class together. She waited outside her class for about 5 minutes before the door of her classroom opened. Hyejoo was the fifth person who came out and Jungeun greeted Hyejoo in a headlock.

" Hey kid. "

" Unnie, let me go please. "

" HAHA okay. "

" You know, you sure have the vibes of a gangster but you're softie inside. "

" Yah ! "

" Just kidding, let's go to the dance studio to do our warm ups. "

" Alright. "

So while Hyejoo and Jungeun practiced, Chuu was stuck in the library copying Jungeun's notes. She had her glasses on which she looked cute in. Little did she know, someone was approaching her.

" Hey Jiwoo unnie. "

" Hey president, what are you doing here ? Don't you have work to do ? "

" Please, who are you kidding ? I do but, you just look a little lonely. "

" HAHA, nah I'm good, I have some studying to catch up on. "

" Is that math I see ? "

" Yes Chaewon, it is. "

" Hey, that reminds me, Jinsoul unnie's girlfriend is really good at math. You know, if you need help, you can approach her ? "

" I don't even know her. "

" How could you not ? "

" Well, I'm sorry I just like keeping it low key, and besides, I could always ask Miss Wendy. "

" Alright, whatever floats your boat. I'm going to arrange the books and then join you after that, I have some student council things to do. "

" Yeah sure. "

That was the life of Jiwoo, the pretty nerd who writes for the school newsletter and to be honest, it has gotten some attention, Jungeun, the looks of a gangster with her iconic blonde hair but a real softie inside.

Will their lives get any more interesting ?

Author's notes: 

Hi, I know I haven't finish writing the rest of the books but, these chapters have been sitting here for a really long time so, here you go.