jonin celebration

Konohamaru pov:
All of us jonin went out of are way to celebrate becoming team captains and the student we got for our teams.

Moegi pov: it was late for partying but I didn't want to turn down an offer plus everyone wouldn't really be surprised if I did show up because everyone knew my secdual was empty so there was no denying it.

Konohamaru pov: Moegi hasn't arrived yet and it's getting late I'm kinda of worried but just I as I began to worry any further hanabi greeted me with a hello and sat right next to me.

Hanabi pov: konohamaru is kinda of out of it maybe as a friend I should help him feel better or find out what's on his mind yeah.

Konohamaru pov:Hey hanabi have you heard from moegi hanabi looked up to konohamaru knowing this had to do with what worry some expression he's been carrying she looked down and then up shrugging her shoulders in disbelief and jealousy for some weird reason.

Hanabi pov:As I told him I haven't seen her since earlier he's grown got worse and I didn't like seeing a fellow friend in pain so I ordered my drink and set a toast to konohamaru that she will come because that's just who she is a silly and carrying friend.

Konohamaru pov:I nodded my head to hanabi as a began to drink away the night she was obviously already drunk because she was all over me I mean it's touching to see how much she trusts me but a little too much I began to think this is just what friend do right I mean no... Moegi never does this with me maybe hanabi likes me more than a friend I mean I do but not that much just a little but just as I kept thinking about that weird topic moegi snapped me out of it with a simple hi I'm sorry I was running late.

Moegi pov:As usual hanabis just as clingy as usual I mean I know she likes him...