1

"How could you do this to me?!" Wooyoung brought his hands to his chest and shook his head back and forth, sending his black hair whipping against his cheeks and neck.

"Wooyoung pl-"

"No! NO!" He didn't want to believe it. His heart was breaking piece by piece. Everything was crashing down on top of him and there was no end it sight...

Not even an hour ago he had been fired for something that wasn't even his fault. He thought he had been doing the right thing by taking the blame for the new girl. She was so sweet and so innocent... or so he thought.

But she had failed to lock up her section of the small jewelry store they had been working in, leaving everything inside vulnerable to theft.

When they had come to work, their manager had been furious at the slip up, yelling at both of them at the top of his lungs about how oblivious and reckless they had been.

Wooyoung was the first to speak up, trying to defend the new girl, but his manager wouldn't listen.

It was just the beginning of what ended up being a very, very bad day...

He had tried to stay positive about the turn of event, thinking that now he could use this as an opportunity to go back to school, or pursue a different kind of career, or maybe even just stay home for a bit and enjoy a mini vacation.

It was something he was fully expecting to talk about his his loving boyfriend when he got home. They had always been good about communicating with each other, working through any problems together as a team.

Changbin was the love of his life. Wooyoung knew he'd be lost without him, especially after his Binnie had helped him through the death of his parents.

He had been by Wooyoung's side through the entire thing, the preparations, the funeral, the aftermath of learning that his parents had left him with nothing but debt... Changbin was his constant support.

Wooyoung had no one else... His parents had moved to the States at a young age to pursue 'The American Dream', leaving behind their parents and other relatives. By some miracle they had found a house for sale in a neighborhood that also had a few other Asian families living there, so they had been able to form a small community.

Which included Changbin's family.

As everyone watched the two boys grow up, it was clear that they would become a couple. Wooyoung brought a side of Changbin out that no one else could. The boys fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

And Wooyoung loved him more than anything else in the world.

Changbin took Wooyoung in once his parents died. He had a good job in a record company and had no problem helping Wooyoung financially. At the time, he reassured Wooyoung over and over and over again that he wanted to help. He didn't feel like he had to, he wanted to.

It was like Wooyoung was living in a fairytale. He lived in a condo that he loved, he had a job that he loved, and he had the perfect man.

Or so he thought...

Up until five minutes ago he believed Changbin would bring him into a big hug and tell him that everything would be ok, that he would find another job, that they would get through this.

But everything came crashing down when he walked in on Changbin sitting on the couch with another man straddling him... and their tongues twisting together in a passionate kiss.

Wooyoung had immediately let out a strangled cry and dropped his keys, alerting the couple before him to his presence.

"Oh fuck." That was the first thing Changbin thought to say as he pushed the other boy off his lap.