Part 2

Cindy knew the next week's classes was going to be difficult, especially after what happened the day before, when she drifted off into a fantasy with Mr Collins. How will she be able to look at him now? Will she be able to keep her eyes off his crotch? And not have nervousness in her voice when she talks to him?

Cindy arrived for class early, and decided to not go to class yet, fearing that Mr Collins may be there while her classmates aren’t. And she didn’t know how she’d react to him.

Suddenly, Mr Collins appeared from the reception area from the college, heading out the door and he’s heading her way. He noticed her standing there from the class window and decided to come talk to her. He wanted to find out if everything was okay after yesterday, since Cindy rushed out of his class with read cheeks looking flushed and anxious. 

“Are you sure everything is okay?” he asked while touching her shoulder. A jolt of electricity, just like in her fantasy, rushed through her body as she tries to put distance between her and Mr Collins.

“Yes Mr Collins, I’m sorry if I worried you, I’m fine” she said with a nervous voice, she same nervous voice she was afraid of.

“Are you sure Cindy, you look a bit pale now too?” as he approached her again. Once again Cindy moved away and just nodded her head to confirm that she’s fine.

Mr Collins looked worried and shocked by her strange behavior around him.

“Cindy, did I do something to upset you?” has asked.

“No Mr Collins, I’m sorry, I just have a lot going on at the moment, I will see you in class, I have to go now” she quickly headed inside leaving Mr Collins with a puzzled expression on his face. She knew she shouldn't have these thoughts about Mr Collins, as he is her teacher. And besides that, she knew he wouldn't ever feel the same way about her, ever! So, what's the point? How on earth will she survive the next 2 weeks looking and listening to Mr Collins?

Cindy knew she had to change her seat in class, in a way to try to avoid directly looking at Mr Collins. She managed to survive a few days without drawing attention and tried really hard to focus on her books rather than listen to Mr Collins. She had earphones in her ears and listened to music during lessons, just to stay focused. It helped that Mr Collins also didn’t ask Cindy to many questions, as he could see that she wasn’t as focused as she should be. As the substitute teacher, he was just there to make sure the students kept up with the lesson plan, but he was concerned about Cindy’s odd behavior.

For homework, Mr Collins assigned a writing task to the class, about things the students are interested and what they’ve done so far in Cork, people that they’ve met etc. The assignment was due in two days.

All her classmates were talking about during breaks, was about how cool Mr Collins was, and how fun he made the class and that they wished that he could stay. Cindy never joined in the conversation, as she just wished that he could leave, because it was pure torture for her, sitting in class, hearing his voice and trying so hard not to look into his eyes, while knowing how she’d love to feel his body against hers.

Assignment day had arrived and all the students had submitted their writing to Mr Collins. Today Mr Collins reminded the class that this will be his last week as their teacher and tried to make the class as fun as possible and promised to provide feedback on their assignments before he left.

After class, Mr Collins asked Cindy if she could please stay behind for a minute. Cindy felt very anxious but remained in her seat as the rest of the students left the class.