asphyxia

The dust cleared, revealing a stout man much older than them standing in the center of the rubble. He wore a simple black sweater and his hands were covered with black satin gloves. A small air bubble was nestled in his palm. 

"How did you get in?" Y/N said, her breaths coming out in pants. The intruder cocked his head at her and shooting her a coy smile, "Oh, me? Honestly, I have no idea. One would think that the best hero school in Japan would offer stricter security, hm?"

Y/N let out a disgruntled noise, "His personality is awfully similar to Monoma's." The boy waved, "Yo, I'm still here. I think I recognize your boy toy over there!"

Turning to the ash blond, he pointed a dramatic finger at him, "You're Bakugou, aren't you? The one who had to get strapped down at the hero festival?"

"That's because those damn pros are scared," Bakugou said, his voice going dangerously low, his palm igniting,  "I'm going to beat your ass."

"Please do. You see, I've been awfully bored."

"Bakugou, don't-"

The ash-blond paid no heed to her words as he launched himself forward, explosions already blasting. Y/N slapped a hand to her face before following suit, offering back-up. Bakugou swerving to the left, Y/N took the right, slowly closing in. The villain shot up, causing Bakugou to stumble, trying to avoid crashing into Y/N. The girl however followed closely, thrusting her hand up toward his neck. She grabbed it, dragging him down with her as she fell back to the ground, somehow twisting in mid-air and pinning him on the ground. 

"I'm not here for you, so stay the hell out of my business, ya hear?"

Grabbing her head, Y/N suddenly felt her lungs void of breath. In that one second, the villain was up and charging toward Bakugou. Still woozy from the sudden abduction of air, she jumped up and charged after him. The villain was surprisingly quick and agile on his feet, dodging Bakugou's blasts with a smile. 

"You can't hurt me if you don't catch me first," he teased at Bakugou. Y/N shot forward, her claws brushing his cheek as he veered away. He let out an annoyed tch as he rushed away from Y/N, his attention completely on Bakugou. 

Y/N couldn't help but feel a bit offended. She was every bit as formidable as Bakugou, and she has even landed hits on the villain when Bakugou has failed to. 

"STAY BACK, L/N! I'VE GOT HIM!" Bakugou said. The girl froze, her hands dropping to her side. The night air was soon filled with dust and smoke. Looking up, she prayed that Aizawa or someone will come. The villain hasn't tried to attack or even used his quirk against Bakugou. 

She nibbled on her lip, wondering whether or not she should jump in. One murderous glance from Bakugou told her that she shouldn't, but she can't help but notice the villain possesses tremendous speed, that even surpasses the explosive boy's propulsion. 

"You're not living up to my expectations, kiddie," the villain chuckled, his eyes appearing horribly bloodshot. In his pupils was a lust that was worst than any she has ever seen. The desire to maim was apparent in his voice as he taunted Bakugou. Y/N's eyes widened, forcing herself to move forward as she realized that playtime was over for him. 

The villain grabbed Bakugou's head, pulling what seemed like an air bubble out of his mouth. Y/N opened her mouth in horror as Bakugou thrashed around, turning pale. 

Rushing around the villain, she picked up speeds that not even the villain could detect. While he was still confused, she activated it. 

"Bat form, initiate."

With a quiet poof, she turned into the nightly creature, pelting at the villain. When he was looking away, the girl quickly returned to her human form and grabbed the boy, who was spluttering and hacking, gasping for the poisoned air.