Angels of darkness

The angels that fell out of the sky are the angels of darkness, and when they rise the light will fall and darkness will fill the land. There is one and only one angel of darkness that can save the world if the angels bring light. Her name is drana. She is the one that will save every single one of the angels of darkness. Drana is only 16 years old but she has much potential in her. Drana gas 2 little brothers named Maro and Sado, and they are only 13 years old. Their parents names are Senrihi and hatime . Hatime was a very good leader and he loved Senrihi very much. Hatime told drana that one day she will have to lead the tribe. " but I am so young and I could never be tough enough to be a leader." Drana said. " That is all in your mind you think you can never be a true leader but inside of you their is a very beautiful and strong leader no mater what your age is." Thanks dad I really needed that." Then her father walked away and then her mother came and she told to drana that if you can believe in something than you can do that thing. Both of her parents encouraged her to believe in what she wants to do. (I am really scared about when I am going to become a leader because I am not yet ready for what a leader has to do.) meanwhile her brothers were making mischief and were brought home by a passing a.o.d. Hatime gave them both a stern look and that one perticular look that said to them go to your room and don't come back until I call you. So they both walked up the stairs with their heads hanging down low. Drana laughed." Ha you think I could Handel those two?!". Hatime sighed " hopefully they are more mature when they grow up." Drana started to speak. " and that us what I mean "when they grow up" is your statement dad when I become leader how will you know if I am old enough to lead and when will I be mature enough to take on the tasks of a leader." That is my question. Hatime was speechless so drana walked out of the room. Senrihi looked worried about drana and hatime getting into a fight and her thinking of running away and never coming back with the g.a's planning their attack. Her brothers were not acting like they were grounded because they were playing their game systems facing each other when their dad walked in their room and saw them playing. In a loud but soft voice he said to them " being grounded dose not mean come up here and play silly games on your... Your what ever they are, when I was your age....... So dad went off in rant about how he did not have technology when he was younger and that he only had books, toy trains and the outdoors. Mom said to all the boys " are the girls the only sane ones in this family or what like really hatime you should be ashamed of yourself look at you, you are acting like a 3 year old you all are if you are boys then man up! Come let's go before I have to stage you by the ears down here." They all hurried up and somed down the stairs. " not to fast now ether they all slowed down. And that is how you deal with boys. Thanks I really needed that ma. Drana said in a laughing voice.

Thanxx for reading. I hope you like it. There will be more chapters and it probably will take me a lot of weeks before 5 or 6 chapters can be done so please wait thank you