𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 |𝟭𝟬|☺︎︎

𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹☺︎︎𝘃𝗲

"Y/n... may we please... talk now?"

there was no getting out of this. yes you did want to run away. you wanted to get away but there was nowhere to go. you did go to the same college so you've came to peace knowing you would have to talk to him sooner or later. not this soon though.

you give angel a little wave, signaling her she can wait outside or catch up with amira. she nods and gives suna the side eye as she walks out. suna attempts to reach for your hand, you quickly remove it from his grip. he let out a wary laugh to ease the tension. you raise your eyebrow, this was in no way funny.

"what's so funny?" he looks back at you with all signs of humour removed from his face. he quickly leads you to the back of the store, out of earshot from everyone else. "what do you want" you wanted to make this quick and get it out of the way. "i wanted to talk" he replies looking away. no shit sherlock.

"well..i wouldn't have guessed that" the sarcasm was so present in your voice it hurt. "i want to explain... starting with saying kyo is not my girlfriend-" he starts "do you have proof? any way of confirming this?" you cut him off.

he then yells for a boy with silver hair and black tips. his smile drops suddenly when he sees what's happening. he introduces himself as kita. he asks kita about kyo, and he does confirm that kyo is his ex. they go on to explain kyo's past antics and how this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

after kita is done explaining, suna allows him to leave. "i mean y'all are friends, he could be lying too. i want to believe you suna i really do but why should i?"

"have i given you any reason not to trust me?" suna crossed his arms leaning against a wall.

"no, not exactly". hearing him out wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. your head thought this situation would be much worse. it did hurt though, and you can't control your feelings. "why don't we try this again". he stretches out his hand and says.."my name's suna". you reach for his outstretched hand and say..

"i'm l/n" he suddenly pulls you in for a hug, his hands on your waist. you felt calm. collected. safe within yourself. those are some things you haven't felt in a while.

you were happy you came to the beach today. Happy you heard him out. you were happy that you finally got the clarity you desired. you look up/down/across at him, and he's staring at you, you make the briefest eye contact. you could see him still staring as you put your head back down. awkward.

SUNAS POV☺︎︎
she's gorgeous. i'm feeling something i never felt with anyone else. something i almost lost in less than 2 weeks. should I kiss her? you felt suna's face inching closer to yours.

nope. not happening. you just forgave him, but in the heat of the moment you hesitated, and suna caught onto it. you kissed him back before he could pull away. it was a sweet kiss, something you both melted into. something sweet and passionate. everything else you couldn't say with your words came out into that kiss.

not even realizing how long it's been as you guys were kissing,

"y/n!" you heard a familiar voice yell. you and suna slowly separated your lips. you turned your head to the right to see angel staring at you with her mouth agape. you let out a laugh. suna hesitated before he started laughing as well. angel looked at you both confused.

"i don't understand ya'll at all" she giggles before walking away.

☺︎︎

up next...make me

please vote, comment, and share !thank you so much for the support <3333

thank you so much for the support <3333