Genie?

Celeste's POV:

I meet Miranda on the street as she told me, and all I see are wide eyes and a girl sitting beside her.

I can't really believe what I'm seeing. Either a random girl is sitting next to Miranda or its the girl from the box.

No, that's not real. No no no no no no no, that's only possible in movies. This can't be true.

I see Miranda motion for me to come over and sit, so I do. I get menacing stares from both of them as I walk over.

"So..." I say to break the awkward silence. "What's this all about?"

Miranda's POV:

As I wait for Celeste to come and pick me up, the box has a shine to it again.

It started to shake and suddenly that strange girl pops out again.

I scoot to the end of the bench and act like nothing has happened.

I see Celeste pull up and I motion for her to come over. I stare at her, waiting for her to ask what's up, but all she says is "soooooooo"

"So..." Celeste says awkwardly, "What's this all about?"

"Um, I don't exactly know." I say still surprised and confused about the strange girl.

"What do you mean you don't know?" The strange girl asked, "You shook the box.....weren't you calling me?

"Listen girl, we have no idea what's going on. Are you okay? Do you need a doctor? I ask with a little attitude.

"What the heck!? I'm your genie! You shook the box, so I came." The girl sternly states, crossing her arms in frustration.

Celeste and I just stood there with blank faces.

"You're a- you're my- what?" I ask, slightly hoping it's true.

"Your Genie? Yes, now we need to get going, Genies can't be out after dark, council's rules. Whatever you do, don't forget the box." The girl says getting into the car without permission for the millionth time.

"I don't even know your name, but I'm now beginning to believe you." I say shaking my head.

"It's Megan, now let's go!" She shouts from inside the car.

"Celeste, can we stay at your house? You're the only one that knows and I want it to stay that way. If Cassidy finds out, she snitches!" I ask hopefully.

"Whatever lets go." Celeste says with a little bit of anger, stomping towards the car.

Sorry for the short chapter. I thought I needed to update and rushed it, I promise the next one will be longer! Anyway hope you liked it and plz vote!!! ~Kayleen