3 - 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 × 𝗥𝘂𝗯𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗲

𝗔𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝙋𝙊𝙑

We're currently at the police station out in plane sight while deena and Sam are in the police station I sigh thinking of Today's events " Athena? Athena!" I snap out of my thoughts seeing kate infront of me while the blonde boy and other boy look at me "Hm?" I say. "Well Simon was going to leave to go to pee but We don't want him alone could you please go with him?" Kate asks 'That's the blondies name' I think then I sigh "Sure" I say hopping off the ambulance and walk with Simon to which he goes beside the station to pee he then unzips his zipper I immediately turn around. "You know you really aren't that bad for a sunnyvaler" I hear simon say "Gee thanks what do I say sir Simon" I say sarcastically as I chuckle with him he then finishes peeing and zips his pants " Very funny-" Simon gets ready to say something "You always hurt the one you love~....The one you don't want to hurt at all~" Me and Simon hear the tunes and then look at each other then we look around to see where it was coming from seeing a lady sitting down curled up Simon starts getting closer to her "Simon I don't think that's a good idea" I say but he ignores me and keeps walking closer to her.

"Hey lady are you alright?" Simon asks the woman but she says nothing "Miss are you alright-" Simon suddenly stops when the girl lifts her head up showing us her face "What the fuck-" Simon gets cut off by getting stabbed by her I think on the ankle, He yells and I hurry and grab him pulling him to me but the lady grabs his leg which causes us to fall and I push Simon out the way as the lady gets on me 'Woah she's hot' I think but I know it is not the time for that and She tries stabbing me but I hurry and flick the knife out of her hand and pushing her off me, I run to Simon and then hear a gun shot looking up I seen deena with a gun with Sam and Kate and the other boy who's name I don't know yet "C'mon hurry up!" Deena yells to me and Simon I quickly help Simon up as we run to the car getting in and shutting the doors. "We can stop by my house" I say to them and they nod.

We soon make it to my house we all get out them looking in amazement I roll my eyes. "C'mon guys" I said to them walking into my house we soon get in Simon closing the door "Who the hell was that?" Deena said to simon "How the hell should I know? She.. She was hot! I don't know! The bitch seemed normal!" Simon said. "Yeah well I hate to break it to you, but normal bitches don't bleed black fucking blood!" Deena said "Well she was hot and normal until she attacked me and athena with a fucking razor blade!" Sam yelled. I look and see the other boy looking like he just realized something "Wait. What... A razor?" He asked "Yeah for like old-timey shaving, or in this case, I guess, slitting her--" He got caught off by the other boy "Wrists. She slashed her wrists." The boy said there was a pause with them all looking at each other. "Was she singing something?..Was she singing a song, like an oldie... like an oldie song?" He asked. "Jesus, Rain man. How the fuck do you know that?" Simon said surprised. I rolled my eyes knowing where this was going she was ruby lane from the 50's 30 years ago. I went to go get all my stuff I kept for the shadyside killers giving it to the boy. "Thank you" He said opening it and grabbing a page with Ruby lane on it. "This is Ruby Lane. The girl who attacked you." He said. "Holy shit" Simon said.

"She sang as she murdered her boyfriend, her friends-" I cut him off "Then she killed herself. Slashed her wrists" I finished for him. "Jesus. Yeah, why didn't I see this on the news?" Kate asked. "Because it happened over 30 years ago. 1965" I stated. The boy then pulled out some more pages from my box. "Ruby is one of shadyside's killers, just like skull mask. ... I mean Ryan Torres." He said. "Look, 1978 sixteen years ago. "Masked psycho murders kids--" He gets cut off by Kate "Camp Nightwing. Yeah my mom's sister was there. That screwed my family up for a long time." Kate said. "1950, Harry rooker, local milkman slashes a bunch of housewives." He said. I nod remembering all he was saying "1935, Humpty Dumpty Killer. 1922, Billy Barker. 1904, Grifter guts girls, and on and on. It happens in shady side over and over. Normal people turn into psychos." He said. "Jesus" Simon said while picking up a newspaper the boy put down "Look at this guy." Simon said. I look over and see "Oh that's the pastor, Cyrus Miller. 1666. He was the first one recorded. He, Um... Killed kids and cut out their eyes.." I said. Not liking that one it made me sick. Sam soon then got up deena following suite. I roll my eyes and went to my stock room getting a medical kit and coming back to the others "Simon let me see your wound" I said which he then puts his leg up so I could see it was pretty bad It was bound to get infected if I didn't clean it up I soon start disinfecting it while patching it up finishing. "There" I say smiling up to him which he returns as he puts his leg back down. "You know so much about the shadyside killers.. how?" The one boy said to me I hesitate to answer him finally forming a sentence "Well I usually do research on most of them I find it quite odd that these are happening since the people who were killers were such normal people that apparently went bad one day..It makes no sense." I answer his question. He nods his head in understanding. "What's your name by the way?" I ask politely to him "Oh um...It's josh" Josh says I nod smiling "Nice name pretty sure you know mines is Athena" I say he nods smiling at me. "None of this is random" Josh suddenly says as we all turn looking to him "It's Sarah fier" He says.

"She's turning shadysiders into killers." Josh says I nod agreeing with him "Do you really believe that?...I mean- No one actually thinks that this witch shit is real." Kate says. "Yeah, It's something Babysitters make up to scare kids." Simon said "No, no. Just listen to me. 1666, Sarah fier was hanged for witchcraft, fact. But ever since she was executed, she's been possessing people, turning them into killers, to take revenge on the town." Josh said. "It's like the nursery rhyme" Simon said "Yeah. Yeah." Josh said. "Before the witch's final breath, she found a way to cheat her death. By cutting off her cursed hand.. She kept her grip upon our land. She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves." Simon said. "Yes, exactly. Don't you see what's happening to us? This is all proof Shadyside isn't just some hotbed for psychos. All these massacres are connected to Sarah Fier. The witch's curse is real!" Josh declared. "Fine. Let's assume that the witch has been possessing people for some sort of messed-up vendetta. This isn't the same as the mall massacre. Something different is happening to us. Something way worse. OK, we have two of her killers after us and both of them are dead. Why is she so mad at us?" I nod agreeing 'We haven't done nothing wrong so we must've upset her somehow but I don't think we all upset her I think only one of us has...' I think "I saw her." We heard Sam say we all turn around to her confused "Last night, I don't... I don't know, you know. I thought I hit my head... It was... It was her. .... I saw the witch" Sam finally declared. 'Why the hell didn't she say something before that would've said us a lot of more trouble from just guessing' I think huffing annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well here is part three which I hope you guys enjoy I literally re watched fear street for the third time today it's honestly really good and took me sometime remembering what they were talking about so I hope you enjoy this chapter of chaos and such I will try to make part 4 Longer I hope..and I guess that's it! Peace out!

~~~~~~~~~~1,501 words~~~~~~~~~~~