𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

❝𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?❞ the woman with red hair turned to ask her partner.

"Feel what, dear?" the man with [H/C] hair asked his partner as his eyes didn't leave the radar he was looking at.

Their daughter and son, a complete blend of the pair, looked over towards their parents as they stopped playing with their toys, an array of dinosaur toys of the late 1940s and the early 1950s. Their daughter, who always had a fondness for animals had a capucine monkey hanging off her arm who had gained more attnetion towards the toy in her hand now that her attention was on het parents.

"So, you didn't feel that? It looked to be somewhete off the course of Florida. Look at it, Jason." the woman showed her husband what she had seen as it happened again.

The man took off his glasses and he squinted at it. "What does this mean, dear?"

"I think we have to go investigate. We have to go through the Bermuda Triangle." she told him.

"The Triangle? But no one comes out of there alive!" he tried to reason with her.

"Just because no one has done it before doesn't make it impossible. We can be the first to make it there and back. And think about all of the amazing discoveries we'll find! It'll be the adventure of a lifetime. Well besides our kids of course." she told him.

Jason looked away from his wife and towards his kids in deep thought. Yes this was dangerous. But if he didn't go, who would protect his wife from unforeseen danger? And if he did go, who would protect his kids from the horrors of the real world? Who would take care of them if neither of them made it back? Jason looked back at his wife and looked into her eyes. The sense of adventure that made him fall in love with her had returned.

"Alright. We'll go. With a team of our own. Not just the two of us." he told her.

Weeks went by, and the couple had formed a team of thirteen people to the uncharted island within the Bermuda Triangle. And nobody, not one returned. Years soon past by, and the children became adults and scientist. The once little girl named [Y/N] [L/N] had become Dr [Y/N] [L/N], a zoologist at the zoo her parents had worked at, while her alightly older brother had become Dr Zach [L/N], a botanist who went on expeditions to study plants. And it was on this day that the pair recieved a visit from three people. Bill Randa, San Lin, and Houston Brooks.

"And what brings you three to our little zoo?" asked [Y/N] as a capuchin monkey carried a cup of tea in each hand to two of the guests before retreating and bringing two more cups for those remaining.

"You have a monkey?" asked San Lin.

"You don't??" asked the zoologist. "His name is Huebert. We call him Huey. So what brings Monarch to my dead parents zoo?"

"We're planning an expedition to an uncharted island in the Pacific we call Skull Island." Randa explained. "And we want you and your brother's skill set on the expedition with us."

"Skillset?" she asked as Huey climbed up her chair to hang off her shoulder, she sat completely unfazed by the monkey.

"You're a zoologist and he is a botanist." Brooks told her.

"And you want me to go there to atudy the animals while Zach studies the plants, is that right? Or are you going to use us to see which animals and plants are dangerous and poisonous?" she asked them.

"Listen. Your parents' research? I read every single bit of it. And they were geniuses. They were on to something when they went into the island in Bermuda and never returned. We believe Skull Island might be just like that island." Randa told them.

"So Monarch needs my parents research to find one make-believe monster. Not really me and my brother. So instead of poaching my parents life-long work that got killed, you want their son and daughter to do the same. And die trying?" [Y/N] asked them.

"You can think about it. It's not a set in stone thing anyway. We haven't actually got approval yet." Brooks pushed his glasses farther up the bridge of his nose and the three got up from their seats.

"Well when you do get approval, I expect a call."