my love

i know people don't ship sharon & steve but in this one it works if Sharon, Natasha and Wanda are all taken.

A FEW HOURS BEFORE...

"We should go out tonight." Sharon stated while eating popcorn out of the bowl sitting between her and Wanda.

"Oh good idea Sharon, we should have a girls night out tonight without the boys and we can get drunk, and party and dance an-"

"Natasha as much as i would love that, someone here is single and doesn't like to drink" Wanda interrupts and nods her head at me.

"Well I apologize sister if i'm not interested in these boys that only want sex or just to be around me because I am an avenger or of my power," I quickly state and pause before continuing "But we can go out just someone can't get drunk so they can drive us all back to the tower."

There was a guy you wanted to date. To kiss, to hug, to comfort, to help, to care for. That person is James Buchanan Barnes but he wasn't an easy walk in the park. You hate what hydra did to him and you tried to help him in anyway you could.

He, of course, never expected someone to even want to be friends with him after his past but you opened up to him with open arms (literally you ran up and hugged him immediately and apologized for all the bad that hydra caused him when you first met).

He became your best friend immediately and ever since, you've wanted to become more than that but didn't want to pressure him into anything or mess up the great friendship you guys had.

"Oh yeah you want your Bucky to see you all prettied up?" Natasha says while smirking and standing up to go get dressed.

"Ugh Nat me and Bucky are just friends." I say as the rest of you girls stand up and head to the elevator to go to your rooms.

"Just friends."

( Time skip brought to you by bucky finding out about a actor named sebastian stan that looks like his doppelgänger )

WANDA'S OUTFIT

NATASHA'S OUTFIT

NATASHA'S OUTFIT