27-Plan

"Taehyung what is the method of life "

"It's something to do with the moon goddess and my dads "

"What about it "

"The moon and su are opposites but relate to life in and old book I saw this picture "

"The moon and su  are opposites but relate to life in and old book I saw this picture "

"It's got something to do with them coming together "

"As one!? "

"No but it's called a notalic moon"

"A what"

"A moon "

"Really"

"Ok sorry a notalic moon"

"What happens with it"

"The sun and moon collide"

"That's a solar eclipse"

"Not collide but combine"
"They mix up"
"The sun god and moon god combine into One person they split up after but since they are life and control the earth everything goes out of shape for 3 minutes and every non paranormal living thing goes asleep"
"Only happens 1time every 1000 of years "Jungkook gulps looking at the picture

"Not collide but combine""They mix up""The sun god and moon god combine into One person they split up after but since they are life and control the earth everything goes out of shape for 3 minutes and every non paranormal living thing goes asleep"...

"Tae what else how is this suppose to help me"

"By this time you'd be dead for a year "

"And so many people die that the god of death aka my dad will have the doors wideeee open letting people and demons and devils to go out as well sooooooo your getting out of there"

"Tae"

"What"

"That's dangerous"

"But we got no other choice jungkook so please "

"I don't wanna be gone from you for a year "

"Jungkookie at least we will be together again soon"

"Yeah"

"Taehyung "
Tae looks at Yoongi

"Your claimed marks will dissaper"
Taehyung looks at his wrists and then nods

"It's ok as long as kookie is safe "

"Wait will we be soulmates still"

"Yeah you'll just have to rebite him again"

"I can take that again" jungkook laughs with Yoongi

..........,

Y'all this crap took planning 🌝🌚🔥

Also if anyone of y'all needs me for anything anxiety depression lonely or just someone to talk to Im here just message me 😘