1. Sex and Whiskey

Angie

"HA FUCK YOU NIALL, THAT'S PAYBACK FOR STEALING MY RAIL ROAD" I slam my hand on the game board, palm up.

"Alright, alright, you got me," Niall grabs the stack of money and starts to count out the last of it to pay rent.

"You need a loan there, Ni? The bank is looking a bit drained mate," Ren laughs to herself as Niall slowly places each fake paper dollar into my hand.

I take the money and count each bill one by one, making sure to make eye contact with him as I do so.

"Okay, okay, you won, I lost. You are the high and mighty at Monopoly. Are you done torturing me now?"

"Maybe. Ren, what time is it?" Ren sits up on her knees and cranes her neck to look at the clock on the microwave.

"Holy shit it's 11:30," She laughs and turns her head back towards us. "We've been playing Monopoly for six hours now."

"We haven't eaten dinner yet, I'm starving," Niall whines and flops down on the floor with his limbs spread like a starfish. "I think I'll die if I don't get some food soon"

"Hey that can be your payment for being so cocky about Monopoly and losing,"

I look at him, smiling innocently.

"You can take us to the club down the street and buy us dinner and drinks."

"Door Seven? Oh hell yes, I heard they have the best food, especially when you're drinking," Ren mimics Nialls position on the floor as I walk to the bathroom to fix my hair.

"It's either that or be tormented for the rest of your life, Ni. Your choice," I yell from the bathroom and laugh to myself, amused, as I hear Niall groan.

Niall had always been a sore loser, at least for as long as I'd known him. Every time I would beat him in a game he would get all pissy and stomp back to his dorm with a pout on his face. He'd grab his oreos and bury himself in his blankets, eventually falling asleep with cookie crumbs on the corners of his lips, laying on top of an empty package.

But no matter how many times I beat him or how many times Ren and I teased him about it, he loves us and we love him. Since we've met, the three of us have always been so close. Attached at the hip, so to speak. We did everything together, eat, sing, and there was that one time we did have sex. It originally started off as a slumber party. We drank alcohol, we played truth or dare, boom threesome.

Best sex of my life, honestly.

"Ugh, fine. I'm going home to change, I'll be back in 15 minutes, be ready," Niall calls as he gets up and opens the door to go back to his room.

I hear Ren's footsteps coming towards the bathroom as I finish my eyeliner. She walks into the bathroom and wastes no time before grabbing my face and giving me a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Best. Idea. Ever." She walks out of the bathroom and into our bedroom to pick out clothes for tonight. I make sure my eyeliner is even and follow behind her.

I walk to the closet beside Ren and grab a white, turtle neck crop-top and a short, sky print, pencil skirt. I take off my shorts and slide the skirt up my legs, before yanking off my plain black t-shirt and pulling on the crop-top, readjusting the neck so it wasn't tucked in.

I look at myself in the mirror and smooth the wrinkles in my skirt.

"Damn, Ang," She looks me up and down through the mirror and I do a little twirl for her. "Every guy at the club is going to want you."

I laugh and hit her in the arm playfully before she turns around to get herself dressed.

"Hey, all I'm saying is you're lookin' real hot tonight, babes."

I shake my head and smile "Why, thank you, m'lady."

"Of course, darling." Ren turns around, dressed in a red, skin tight, silk dress that goes to her upper-thigh.

"Shit, Ren, you look almost as fine as I do."

"Thanks, lover," She laughs and walks to the bathroom. "I just have to brush my hair and we can go meet Niall."

I walk behind her and watch her as she combs through her curls, making sure it looks perfect before turning back to me and holding her hand out.

"You ready, sexy?"

I take her hand and smile.

"Of course I am."

**

The three of us step out of the car and walk to the passenger side, facing the neon red sign that reads "DOOR SEVEN" in big letters.

"Smells like sex and whiskey. This place is the fucking best," Niall smirks and places his hands on his hips in between me and Ren. "Shall we, ladies?"

Ren and I both loop our arms through Nialls and I nod.

"Yes we shall." I respond.

We all start to walk towards the double doors as Ren grabs one of the handles and holds the door open for us.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Niall clicks his tounge and winks at her. She rolls her eyes and laughs quietly to herself, threading her arm through Niall's again as we enter the crowded room.

As soon as we walk in I hear feel the bass of the speakers booming beneath my feet. The place is lit by red led lights and a few glow stick necklaces worn by some people dancing.

As I look around the room, I spot a handful of couples that look like they're actually having sex against the wall and in the corners.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

And as I finish scanning the room I see a familiar face leaning against the back wall with his arms crossed.

"You've got to be kidding me."