Comforting giant-Asanoya

Started: 6/19/21 1:20 AM
Finished: 8/21/21 2:02 AM
   •Asanoya (Asahi X Noya)
  •Fluff Angst
  •Word count: 823

This was suggested by: @AceTheBiQueen

Hope you enjoy!_________________________________Asahi POV—————

Hope you enjoy!
_________________________________
Asahi POV
—————

I was walking to Noya's house at the moment we decided to hang out this weekend. I would be staying at his house since grandpa is away. Tanaka said he would, but I wanted to come over myself. Was that selfish of me? I hope not. I mean I'm his boyfriend so I'm supposed to care for him of course.

I grab the extra key form under the mat stepping inside the house seeing no one and all the lights. By now Noya would have already been jumping on me asking if we could watch his favorite action movie.

So to say I was surprised would be an understatement. "Noya~ I'm here.." there was still no sign of anyone. I pulled of my shoes walking towards his room nocking on the door walking in to see no one.

Just then the front door opened I run towards it to see Noya. He was holding some bags and his jacket his knee scraped a bit blood running down his nose.

"Jesus Christ Nishinoya what did you do fight someone." He jumps back not suspecting me to be here "Asahi-San?" I walk to him grabbing the bags putting them in the kitchen before leading him to the bathroom setting him on the sink.

"What happened?." I ask again cleaning his knee while he works on his nose "I fell.." he tries, but I know better. "Yuu. What actually happened." He sighs before explaining.

"I overheard some people saying shit about me so I sort of fought..them." I look at him flicking his forehead "Youre so stupid sometimes." He slaps my shoulder slightly "Hey who's side are you on."

"No ones you shouldn't just go starting fights you know." He nods putting the rag down "I know..." I throw the towels in the garbage putting my hands on eacher side of him leaning down on the counter "What did they say anyways?" He looks up at me tears rushing to drip down his features.

"Nothing important." He tries getting up but I pin him down into the counter "Tell me." He sighs putting his head on my shoulder.

"It was just the old cliché 'you're parents left you because they don't love you' and 'Your boyfriend only wants you for the sex' troupe which I know neither are true, but still something just clicked and I snapped."

I laugh lightly before hugging him "I don't even like sex it's unholy." Not slaps my back as I continue laughing "I'm just joking." He sighs before eventually joining me.

"Want to watch a movie? Or eat something." He laughs already forgetting about what we just talked about. "Come on Asahi I'm not going to wait forever!" He cheers on as he runs down the hall as I follow behind laughing but also concerned  "Yuu slow down you might hurt you knee again."

He turns around pointing towards me "This so nothing I come home from practice with bloody ankles!" I drop my head slightly trying to fend off the urge to just slap him. "Noya that's not good." He shakes his head continuing to the kitchen.

"That is irrelevant now what shall we eat~ well I have some extra Tonkotsu Ramen?" My head snapped up as that I could already feel mouth watering.

He smirked slightly "I'll take that as yes" I say down excited as he moved around the kitchen. It was nice the mood was so sweet and calming. I loved it.

I liked this feeling when I'm around Nita which I'm pretty sure is normal, right?

I shake my head slightly smiling as he sets a bowl in-front of me. "Here you are handsome~" I felt my face heat up immediately as his smirk grows even bigger.

He only laughed before setting next to me with hopeful eyes. "W-what?" I ask still slightly flustered. His yes moved between me and the bowl as I took a bite.

"How is it!" I took another bite before putting on my decision making face. If that's even a thing?

Noya was setting on the edge of his chair, but I smile not wanting to worry him any longer. "Wonderful amazing." Now it was his turn to blush as he threw up a fist like he had just one the greatest thing in the world.

I smile at him before he joins me eating his bowl of ramen. I couldn't asks for a better way to end the day.
____________________________

Heya~ I know it was shorter than usual but I had no ideas whatsoever and it took forever for me to finish shitty right even with the small amount of words in it. I thought it was cute hope you did too<3

.
.