Chapter 7 Blackbird

Meanwhile back with Z and EM

Z was sitting on top of a table as EM walked in with someone behind her, as EM says out loud to Z...

EM: hey Z I got someone who wants to talk to you about a job?

Z: ( sighs) who is it now EM?

Unknown: hello I'm Sky I'm here to offer you a job...

Z: okay what is the job then?

Sky smiled at Z as she pulled out a couple of pictures of a girl as Z looks at the girl he kinda realized the girl looks familiar to him.

Z looks at sky and said to her.

Z: who is she sky?

Sky: all we know of her is her last name is Reyes...

Z: okay what do you want me to do then.

Sky: find her and bring her in simple as that...

Z looks down at the picture again he felt like he heard that last name before but where though but he shook his head as he looked at sky and told her he's in on the job...

One hour later

Z was looking at a old warehouse where Reyes was last seen by so he walked in it.

As he was looking around Z spotted a room in the distance so he walked towards it slowly as he heard two voices in the room...

So Z peaked in to see two people talking about someone, one of them was a woman who was called Ally.

Ally: I worry about her Cain she haven't been the same since his disappearance...

Cain: I know ally but we need to watch over her just make sure...

Z sighs to himself as he slowly opened the door as he standing there as the two looks at Z in horror...

Ten minutes later

The two ally and Cain were knocked out on the ground as Z walked over to Reyes room to see her sleeping peacefully, so he walked over to her slowly as Z picked her up with his arms as he carried her out of the warehouse...

Hello everyone I hope you like this one so Z meet Maria but she was asleep but anyway see you all in the next one.