Chapter 1 ☻︎

3rd POV

*Bᴇᴇᴘ* ..... *Bᴇᴇᴘ* .... *BEEP*

"SHUT UP!" The brunette haired girl complained, slamming her fist  repeatedly on her alarm clock. She stood up from her bed and picked out an outfit for the day.

A green oversized sweatshirt, over a white button up, a white skirt that reached right a bit lower than mid-thigh, and knee high white socks, with two black lines at the top.

After she got read she rushed down the stairs and grabbed her keys off the table. "Dad! Im off for school!" She yelled, not getting a respond back. Jazmine took a big sigh before she exited the door and entered her car.

"Welcome to shitty side, were parents dont give a shit if you die." She mumbled as she started the car.

☾︎Tɪᴍᴇ Sᴋɪᴘ☽︎

As she arrived at school, she could practically hear the cat calling she was receiving. Boys here dont really hide the fact that their lonely, and that nobody wants to give them a chance to hook up, so they do this.

Jazmine, mentally groaning at how stupid they are, to not realise shes Lesbian.

Once she arrived at her locker, she saw Deena banging her hand next to a couple who was making out on her locker. She chuckled and went next to her, since their lockers were next to eachother.

"Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Jazmine smirked at Deena. "Shut up Jazmine." Deena playfully rolled her eyes. As Deena went to open her locker a guy pulled out a knife and slammed it on Heather's locker. Jazmine flinched and turned around quickly.

"What the fuck happened now." She asked Deena but was interrupted by Kate. "You see? It's the witch. Sarah Fier's back." The said girl told Jazmine. "Oh christ. Not you too." Deena mumbled as they all started walking to the girls bathroom.

As they entered there was something written, in red on the stalls. "She reaches from Beyond the grave, to make good men her wicked slaves." Kate said jokingly.

"SHE'LL TAKE YOUR BLOOD!" Simon said coming out of a stall "Simon!" Deena said in shock. "She'll take your head! She'll follow you untill you're dead!" He continued. "Wow, you guys are dicks." Deena said as she turned around to the sink.

"Come on it was funny! The guy was wearing a skull Mask." Simon laughed. "It's sick! People died! Heather died! The dude was probably just some sad sack, who hated his life just like the rest of us. Except he decide; "Hey why don't I get out of here for good?" And, "Hey, why don't I take Heather and a couple other mall rats with me!" There's no angry witch that made him go postal! The only thing that made him go crazy is this town!" Deen yelled frustrated.

Kate, Simon and Jazmine all looked at eachother, when Kate spoke up. "Deena are you okay?" "Yeah..! I'm fine." She mumbled. "Looks like you might have a little witch in you too." Simon joked which made as all laugh.

"Now that I think of it, what are you even doing in here? This is the girls bathroom." Jazmine asked him.

Simon ignored her and went into the stall reaching for something in the vents "Candy store." He said.

Deena then turned to Kate and slowly moved the box to her. "What's this?" Kate asked with confusion on her face. "I need you to give this to Sam tonight." Deena said with a hopeful look.

"Yeah, uh uh." "Come on kate!" "No way Deena! I am not getting mixed up in your ex drama. You give it to her yourself." Kate quickly rejected. "Im.not going to the game, I quit band." Deena stated.

"Since when did you quit?" Kate asked shocked.

"Since who gives a shit!" Deena raised her voice slightly. "Was band the only extracurricular you had left?" Jazmine asked. Before Deena could answer Kate quickly cut her off, "You still got your uniform right? You just wear that shit one last time." She then reached to Simon and took the white box out of his hands.

"I've got something that'll give you the balls to talk to Sam." Kate said smirking, as she took the box from Simon's hands and opened it.

"What!? You're dealing again? I thought you stopped after this dingus's brother OD'd." Deena exclaimed. "Timothy?" Simon asked.

"Wh- uhm- Timmy wasn't a real OD! He didn't actually die, they brought him back." Kate said a little too proudly as Simon imitates the defibrillator. "You're all moron's" Deena chuckled.

"H-huh?! Even me!?" Jazmine said shocked and Deena rolled her eyes. "Which one of us is valedictorian? President, of every club this shit hole offers?" Kate asked as she moved her hair out of the way.

"Wow, I wonder who." Jazmine said, faking her enthusiasm.

"Whatever Jaz," Kate rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I'm getting out of here. Off to claim my place among the stars bitch." Kate continued, as they all walked out of the bathroom.

All of a sudden a kid with a rope, attached to a mannequin, ran through the halls. "WOO! THE WITCH LIVES! LONG LIVE SARAH FIER! WOO!" He yelled as he passed by the group of friends. "Yeah!" Simon yelled smiling.

Deena rolled her eyes and grabbed Jazmine's hand. "Let's go to class." She mumbled and they both left without a goodbye.

••••••

A/n
Shit I really
Hope you
Liked this book,
I won't be
Able to
Update during
The day so I
Apologies.
Anyways I'll
Update
Tomorrow.
Have a great
Day/night/
Afternoon :)

P.s
Sorry if there are
Grammatical errors,
I'll go through it again
When I have time.