getting the act together

the dystopians side!

Hope's mother was a witch, and her father was a vampire. She embraced the vampire side, since she had no idea whatsoever for witch craft. She was never taught it. Well she was, by her ex best friend, Isla. Isla, Alexandria, Victoria, Ivan.. wait.. Isla, Alexandria, Victoria, Ivan.. maybe they could help. "we were all so powerful together.." she tried to avoid her tears "right, mot- mom!" Hope yelled, running to her mother "no.. no, what's happening?!" Hope caressed her mother into her arms.

"The air.." her mother said, barely opening her eyes, desperately gasping for air. Hope looked around as some of her mother's friends, witches, and fairies collapsing. "no.. why aren't I affecting?.." she questioned as there were tears in her eyes. She listened to her mother's pulse, it was slow. "please.. what can I do?" her voice started to break "I'll kill those god damn Valerians.." Hope mumbled

"No.. Hope, no." Her mother coughed "You need to stop it. please." her mother begged as her mother started to close her eyes. Hope carried her mother and used her vampire speed to bring her mother to the town doctor, fortunately, being Isla's mother. "HELP MY MOTHERS AFFECTED!" Hope laid her mother in one of the beds.

One of the doctors went to the bed and put her in a gurney. "Hey, Hope, she's gonna be okay.. come on.." one of the doctors, hopes moms friend said as she hugged hope. Hope dug herself into her shoulder.

"Hope?.." a familiar voice stroke. Hope pulled away from the ever lasting hug, looking at Isla. "how-.. how are you not affected?.." Hope asked, her voice breaking, still scared for her mother. "I was put a protection spell since the buildings started falling down."  Isla revealed.
"Oh okay."
"Okay."
"Okay?"
"K."
"okay then"
"hmph"
"hmph"

It stayed silent after that for a bit, until Isla broke the silence. "how have you been?.." Isla asked hope. "how am I? My mother could be dying Isla.. her possible dying wish is that I stop the war and I have no idea how to stop it!" Hope started to freak out.
"I'm sorry, Hope, but don't worry, she's not going to die. She came in early, my mother will protect her." Isla reassured Hope. "However, we do need to stop this war.." Isla went on. "I agree. We must. But how.." Hope crossed her arms, pacing.

"We're gonna need help.. and it's gonna require a certain selected people.." I think i know where this is going.