cpt.1 Broken Dancer into.

I live in Oregon

I'm a student at the WOU

western Oregon University

For dance.

I graduated highschool at the age of 17 and I've been in Oregon since my graduation 6 months ago, I'm the youngest student here and for that I'm bullied everyone else is between 19 to 28.

Dancing was always a dream of mine; my mother was a dancer and always told me stories about her dancing days she even gave me her first ballet flats everything was wonderful; perfect family, my mother always taught me her techniques in dance, and I was a daddy's girl. It was all wonderful until my mother died, when I was 6. Right after her death my father beat me, he hit me with his fists his belt his beer bottles anything he can come in contact with. Once he threw a pot of boiling water at me so I now have a burn scar on my left upper arm. I was abused those 11 years. I wanted to graduate as soon as possible to get away before he took it too far, I was already broken...being beat, called names. I turned to self harm; I became depressed and was socially awkward I got anorexic because he'd say I was fat, just anything and everything he'd say,and or do.
My mother died the night of my 6th birthday when she was coming back from getting my present that's why my father blames me. She was found torn into shreds I never knew what happened who did it? or what did it... but I'll never forget how she looked eyes wide with fear, mouth open like she was in mid scream, tear streaks. Blood in her hair on her shredded dress coming from her torn flesh and on my present, a white tutu and ballet flats. I'll never forget. Never forget.

That day not only I lost my mother Lilly Jackson the greatest mother alive, but I lost myself.My 'perfect family' I was an only child, Dylan Jackson. My childhood stolen from me. 6 year old Dylan, first picked up a blade. And lost herself