xxxᴠɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ

Heathers POV 

I was at  the park, watching the guys play trying to cricket. I was reading my book and relaxing.

"I still don't know how to play cricket." Carlos said.

"None of us do." Logan told.

"But all the other sports equipment was signed out." James explained.

"Okay, so next goal point run thing... wins." Kendall explained.

"Good...luck?" I said with a nervous smile.

Kendall flung the ball and Carlos hit it. Carlos ran and Kendall tried to catch the ball when he crashed into someone's picnic cooler. Logan tried to get it but he crashed into some lady. 

"Second Base!" James yelled and ran but stepped on someone's sandwich.

I tried running and getting it but I crashed into a bike and crashed into the bushes. 

Logan helped me to my feet.

"Tackle him before he scores at cricket!" Logan ordered.

James, Logan, and I ran and Carlos crashed into some bats and we all tackled him.

"Garcia scores!" Carlos announced, "Its cricket-mania, and the crowd goes wild." 

James helped me to my feet and wiped the dirt off of me. I was wearing white with them I just decided to join in.

We all turned around and people started approaching us.

"Um..." I began and someone fell out of a tree.

James held me close in his arms.

"How would the crowd like a refreshing snack courtesy of Big Time Rush?" Kendall asked as we all smiled nervously.

"Gummy buggies for everyone good sir."  James told the man.

"That'll be..."

The man paused and took out a box of gummy buggies.

"$80.

"Oh, okay." I said as I got out my money purse.

"Oops,Out of money." James chuckled.

"Me too."

"I've got nothing."

"I used mine when I went shopping with Lucy, Jo, and Camille."

I was shopping for clothes for my next date with James. I got a white crop/tank top and shorts, A blue romper, with 

"Don't worry guys. I got the cash." Carlos said as he gave money to the man.

"Yeah, this money's from a board game and it's not even enough." 

"Okay. Okay, do you accept real estate?" Carlos asked and I facepalmed.